Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

We are not pissed, we are proud,, We all know he will have to leave.. Its not premier league, you cant stop a man from securing his life and wanting to achive great career.. He will be earning 10 times more in Leicester than in Rijeka, later maybe even more.. He did a lot for our club, and he has always been modest, even when millions were mentioned in newspapers he stayed calm and didnt cry that he wants to leave right away like some croatian players would do.. (modric, mandjukic, lovren) 

I respect Kramaric and wish him a best of luck! Maybe he ends his career in Rijeka again..

I just rooted for him to go somwhere where he would be appreciated and not fkng Chelsea.. I think Leicester is perfect for him.. Ill be watching your games..

Does anyone else see a Leicester Rijeka alliance on the way? 

talks and medical done tonight! Looking good

Wait we're actually getting this guy and he's decided not to go to Vitesse?

Let's just hope he's that good then hey?

We are not pissed, we are proud,, We all know he will have to leave.. Its not premier league, you cant stop a man from securing his life and wanting to achive great career.. He will be earning 10 times more in Leicester than in Rijeka, later maybe even more.. He did a lot for our club, and he has always been modest, even when millions were mentioned in newspapers he stayed calm and didnt cry that he wants to leave right away like some croatian players would do.. (modric, mandjukic, lovren) 

I respect Kramaric and wish him a best of luck! Maybe he ends his career in Rijeka again..

I just rooted for him to go somwhere where he would be appreciated and not fkng Chelsea.. I think Leicester is perfect for him.. Ill be watching your games..

Glad to have you on board and really hope if we get him we stay up and keep him.

If he perfoms for us like he has for you and we stay up msg me on here I'll buy you his shirt.

But I want a pic posted of you wearing it at a home game next season posted on here.

Guest Cujek

FFS How good would it be if he turned out that good for us with a five year contract  :)  :)  :)

Much respect to the guy for not wanting to waste away at Chelsea, hope we do sign him, massive statement for the club, I have a feeling our new DOF has had a lot to do with this

Speaking to the cRoatian lads on THIER forum they always knew he was leaving the day he started scoring hence why they are cool about it

They are surprised it's leicester , but genuinely seem delighted it's us

Reading between the lines They he will work hard , try to score lots of goals and earn his move to one of the champion league teams in England

I genuinely believe if we stay up , and Krama is doing well they will visit leicester in good numbers

Amazing guys , and really make you think about the global game and how much goodness it could/can generate

Much respect to the guy for not wanting to waste away at Chelsea, hope we do sign him, massive statement for the club, I have a feeling our new DOF has had a lot to do with this

I have a feeling he is supporting Nige unlike the last one.

Who was just a money freak and thought he knew better.

Mr Random Silly says we were after this guy in the summer if he scored half the goals he has we would not be hip deep in shite right now.

Who else did he not back nige with?

We could be sat comfy now had we done this plus one or two others in the summer.

Greetings from a Rijeka fan from Croatia. We have a gorgeous country, but dont go to Split (it is a nice city but our biggest rival is from there), better come to Opatija, the island of Krk or maybe Rijeka. That is were Rijeka fans live. I hope Kramarić will become your best player, he played great here in the Europa league and won 2 trophies in Croatia.

Coronation%20Street_KIRK_SUTHERLAND.jpg

Speaking to the cRoatian lads on THIER forum they always knew he was leaving the day he started scoring hence why they are cool about it

They are surprised it's leicester , but genuinely seem delighted it's us

Reading between the lines They he will work hard , try to score lots of goals and earn his move to one of the champion league teams in England

I genuinely believe if we stay up , and Krama is doing well they will visit leicester in good numbers

Amazing guys , and really make you think about the global game and how much goodness it could/can generate

taking a step back, it's great fans across the word can sit and chat in peace and share experiences. All sat on our respective devices in different parts of the world and talk about something we all have in common.. Ok i've probably made half of you vomit now but it is still nice ahead of us ripping shit out of the Villa fans

There will be no alliance lol lol I just see tripe and the other fans gettin wanked off a few more times before he signs lol

Show a little respect you tosser.

They have come on here with good info and been very adult about it unlike you.

When all thought this was done and dusted they were telling us it was not.

Shame an idiot like you can taint our club.

I was JUST about to ask the same question! I would've guessed the first syllable was more of a 'rih' sound, though...

RI you pronounce as RE in "return", JE you pronounce as YE in "yes" without the S of course  :D , and KA is pronounced as CA in "car".

As for the money, 10 mil or 12 mil, whatever the amount is, is huge for us. There are only four larger transfers in the history of our league, and those are Luka Modrić to Tottenham for 21 mil, Mateo Kovačić to Inter for 15, Eduardo to Arsenal for 13,5 and Ćorluka to Man City for 11, and they were all Dinamo players. Just the fact that for the first time in history we're getting a larger amount of money is something, since it was all about Dinamo since the foundation of the league.

Secondly, the kid has been a hero for us, I've been going to Rijeka's home games, and occasionaly away games, for the last 17 years and I don't remember any player that made this kind of impact for us on such short notice. From a player who was basically treated as a slave under Mamić and Dinamo, we created a star, a national team striker, and a player who is wanted by the teams from the Prem. I mean all these years we were treated as the 3rd club in the league, we have 2 cups, and 0 league titles, and we couldn't pass the UEFA league qualifications against teams from Macedonia or Cyprus. Now we have a healthy project, a board that knows it's business, and the club is just going to continue to evolve. We're building a new camp, we're building a new stadium, we had a very good european campaign. I mean it's only our second season in Europe and we had the champs (Sevilla) on their knees until that bloody animal M'bia scored the equalizer in stoppage time. 

Of course that I wish for him to stay, but I know that that scenario isn't possible, and for me to be biased because he is going for a record amount to the Premiership would be insane. Everyone here has massive respect for him, and believe me, not one person would choose Chelsea over Leicester for his future career, because we know that they would destroy his career by loaning him to Vitesse or wherever they have their feeder clubs. Leicester seems to be like a great environment for him and for his progress. I'm a huge English football fan, i don't miss a week of Prem football, i watch Championship also when i have the time (i watched a couple of your games last year), and i catch up with scores from lower leagues and cups (it has something to do with the thing that i'm also an obsessive football manager player playing with Conference teams like Worcester, Barrow and so on) so i know a thing or two about your leagues and your teams, and I'm positive that he can keep his end of the bargain, and be the goalscorer you all want him to be. I'm sure that I'll pick him up in my fantasy team for a few gameweeks. Did the same thing with Ulloa, and his brace against United made me win that gameweek in my league and got me 4 pints of beer.  :D

Archived