Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Glad to have you on board and really hope if we get him we stay up and keep him.

If he perfoms for us like he has for you and we stay up msg me on here I'll buy you his shirt.

But I want a pic posted of you wearing it at a home game next season posted on here.

We have a deal :)

Show a little respect you tosser.

They have come on here with good info and been very adult about it unlike you.

When all thought this was done and dusted they were telling us it was not.

Shame an idiot like you can taint our club.

lol lol lol^ ^

Bore off you mug, there should be a separate forum for people like you who don't like a laugh lol

On another note I fully appreciate the Rijeka guys:) :) thumbs up!!

taking a step back, it's great fans across the word can sit and chat in peace and share experiences. All sat on our respective devices in different parts of the world and talk about something we all have in common.. Ok i've probably made half of you vomit now but it is still nice ahead of us ripping shit out of the Villa fans

SPOT on

lol lol lol^ ^

Bore off you mug, there should be a separate forum for people like you who don't like a laugh lol

On another note I fully appreciate the Rijeka guys:) :) thumbs up!!

Oh I love a joke but was not the only one to not get your sad joke so how do you expect people around the world to get it when we don't.

Wikipedia: lol

Rijeka

Rijeka were the quickest to react to the falling out between Kramarić and Dinamo, securing his services on the 31 August 2013. Kramarić debuted for the team on 15 September 2013, playing in the starting line-up, in Prva HNL league match against Slaven Belupo, in which he also scored his first goal for the team in the 15th minute, also the only goal of the match. He scored 8 goals against Blato during a Croatian Cup match. In November 2013, he scored an astonishing goal against Olympique Lyon in Europa League group stage.[18] Kramarić scored his first hattrick of the season against NK Istra 1961, in a match that ended 3-3 with Kramarić also missing a penalty-kick.[19] He then netted another goal against Rijeka`s arch rivals Hajduk Split on Poljud. Kramarić finished his first season with Rijeka by winning the Croatian Cup,[20] and scoring 27 goals in all competitions. In July 2014, just before the start of the new season, Kramarić won the Croatian Supercup, when Rijeka defeated his former club and reigning champions Dinamo Zagreb.[21]

He opened the new season of Croatian Prva HNL by scoring five goals in the opening two matches, including a hat-trick against Rijeka`s arch rivals Hajduk Split.[22] By the end of October 2014 he had already scored more than 20 goals in all competitions,[23] including a hat-trick in 2014–15 UEFA Europa League match against Feyenoord.[24] On 9 November, Kramarić scored five goals against NK Lokomotiva in a home match that ended 6-0, a feat that was entered into league annals as for fourteen years no one scored more than four goals in one match, and in history only two other players have managed to score that number.[25][26]

Leicester City

On the 5th of January 2015 it was confirmed Andrej was speaking to the mighty foxes over a permanent move and snubbing a team called Chelski.

lol - he'll never change - When asked if he would like to share his plans for the January window after the 1-0 victory over Newcastle, Pearson simply replied: "No."

Archived