Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Oh, and the youtube video shows only his goals from this season. One of my favorites, beside the lob against Feyenoord, is the one from last season vs Lyon.

Wouldn't that be awesome if he got a hatrick against Chelsea and he got a similar one for his third ?!

This kid could be the real deal. I ****ing hope so anyway.

Takes a certain quality to come to the premiership in the January transfer window and hit the ground running from the go, hope we have found one.

You two need to stop this grooming lark :)

lol apologies!

This is an amazing sub plot to how this lad ended up here (if he does) in leicester

This Is video Dinamo Zagreb chief Zdravko Mamic

The 54-year-old owner was filmed standing on a platform in a bar, shirt open with his gut showing, geeing up the Dinamo ultra fans standing beneath him.

Then came the craziness: as Mamic was filmed dancing shirtless, he was recording urging the ultras to “smash this disco, smash this bar, smash this hotel, I’ll pay”.

in a press conference in which Mamic claimed “it was a motivational speech. Anyone who is normal can see that.”

It seems Mamic is a gangster and fell out with KRAMARIC and transfer listed him straight away after they fell out

Then HNK Rijeka step in and buy him cheap and Andrej Kramaric becomes a club legend in about 18 months scoring bags of goals

Now it seems if Andrej had stayed in Zagreb and scored the bucket load it seems the Nazi owner of Zagreb Mamic had him virtually sold to host of clubs all big big clubs

So thank god that Andrej got out of his mad club !!!!

Just to clerify, Mamic isn't the owner of Dinamo. He just acts like it. With a little help from corrupt politicians, judges... he made a nice family business out of a once proud club. Along the way he managed to take control of the FA as well.

Now, a big nunber of the fans are banned from their staium and the rest just don't give a shit about the club. They had smoething like 500 people attending their last home game.

Some of the fans started their own futsal tema called Futsal Dinamo. They play second division futsal and have a sold out attendance every match.

You bastardz, why are you taking our best player! I will run over every fox i see on the road :P

Are you happy now ;)

Why would we be mad at you or your club?

We are all so happy he didn't go to f.ckin chelsea!

I think that all of you will be satisfied with him. He is a great player, i belive he can be even beter then šuker and mandžukić!

He is devoted to his team and will definetly do the best je can. One more good thing is he is down to earth kid, he is very serious about training, games, and he haven't had any sign of troubles like gambling, drinking like some other players :D

Lately his hoby is fishing by the coast of adriatic with his team mate that hooked him up on fishing.

Enjoy Krama and take good care off him ;)

Sory for gramar and spelling.

www.hocuri.com

No you can't. He is too valueable to

us.

But, we have a great bosnian player, Alispahic.

Just joking guys, 99 is Krstanovic, an ok target man but he guy can't score to save his life. He is the laughing stock of our side. On the up side, he can't miss a penalty.

Alispahic is just bad.

Hopefully Krama will not end up like Strinić, the guy also came to Blackpool which was the last team on the table and could never had a chance to show his quality.

The 54-year-old owner was filmed standing on a platform in a bar, shirt open with his gut showing, geeing up the Dinamo ultra fans standing beneath him.

Just to say that were not Dinamo ultra fans. They hate mamić because he destroyed their club and the ultra fans are boycoting Dinamo matches.

Archived