Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

I've seen quote floating about from his Dad saying "Chelsea are very persistent, we only disagree on the loan" this morning, not sure if they are old quotes.

First saw that quote yesterday afternoon. Definitely not new. Some of the copy-paste news sources are just beginning to report it.

You bastardz, why are you taking our best player! I will run over every fox i see on the road :P

Are you happy now ;)

Why would we be mad at you or your club?

We are all so happy he didn't go to f.ckin chelsea!

I think that all of you will be satisfied with him. He is a great player, i belive he can be even beter then šuker and mandžukić!

He is devoted to his team and will definetly do the best je can. One more good thing is he is down to earth kid, he is very serious about training, games, and he haven't had any sign of troubles like gambling, drinking like some other players :D

Lately his hoby is fishing by the coast of adriatic with his team mate that hooked him up on fishing.

Enjoy Krama and take good care off him ;)

Sory for gramar and spelling.

www.hocuri.com

better than Suker! That is high praise!

Definitely an exciting day for city fans the prospect of beating Chelski to a signing of an absolute stunning goal machine I so hope this works out and he lives up to his hype something we are so missing someone who knows where the goal is !!

Any other news on defoe this has suddenly gone a bit quiet anyone know ??

Bourne and Stringer can't even talk to anyone from the club, I somehow doubt they've got intimate knowledge of our transfer dealings.

That's a very good point. They were also clueless about Cambiasso right up to the point of signing.

The Croatian media close to Kramaric have reported far more promising info.

Just send Wasyl to London to get the job done.

Archived