Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

better than Suker! That is high praise!

I see you have high opinion on Davor Šuker ;)

When i see this kid playing I am shure he will be better than him. He has a lot of space to become even better than he is now. I just hope that he will quickly adopt to PL, that your team will accept him good.

www.hocuri.com

The way we seduced Cambiasso, a far bigger player than Kramaric gives me absolute confidence this little coont will do the same.

yeh but didn't we just make ourselves more attractive than qpr for him? not bloody chelsea/juve/any good team in europe.

yeh but didn't we just make ourselves more attractive than qpr for him? not bloody chelsea/juve/any good team in europe.

I reckon it's easier to curry favour a young kid who just wants to play and show the world what he's capable of. He'll get fcuk all chance of doing that under Mourinho. I'd have a dossier of failed European players who've gone for Chelsea and then just show videos on continuous loop of Mahrez, Knockaert and Wasyl.

Was never going to be as straight forward as that, was it? Must be on his third medical already.

He only flew over last night. His representatives were in London yesterday. He'd only fly over if it was progressing to the verge of completion. Either way we should find out today if he's coming. Chill out

I've been camped out at Morrison since last night. Only player I've seen so far is Matty Fryatt.

Saw Fryatt not that long ago at a petrol station... coincidence? Clearly we're trying to lure him back by pretending to sign people like Defoe and Kramaric

Archived