Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Tale of two agents with there own agenda again unfortunately. Player wants to play first team football at top level. Chelsea will not guarantee, Leicester will

General feeling this end is if the deal isn't completed by middle to late this week them he'll go elsewhere

Club will not sanction funds for Defoe deal.

Maloney deal looks likely. Fee to be agreed this week. Personal terms not an issue. Also he has family in Notts so wants to be more local

Tale of two agents with there own agenda again unfortunately. Player wants to play first team football at top level. Chelsea will not guarantee, Leicester will

General feeling this end is if the deal isn't completed by middle to late this week them he'll go elsewhere

Maloney deal looks likely. Fee to be agreed this week. Personal terms not an issue. Also he has family in Notts so wants to be more local

Balls

Does that mean Defoe won't be signing at all, or he'll only sign if we don't get Kramaric?

At the end of the day i dont think kramaric would save us from relegation. 2 new defenders is what we're crying out for

The lack of news about a new left back coming in does upset me slightly! A centre back would not go amiss either!

The deal is on. No need to worry...

It looks like Chelsea hasn't been in the game for him for a few days already. Since their offer was rejected.

If he passes the medical, and I don't see why he should't, he is a LCFC player.

Always amuses me how people seem to think that because we're chasing a striker that we're not looking to strengthen in other areas.

Having said that I always thought it strange that he never bought a left back and another centre half (apart from Upson) in the summer.

The deal is on. No need to worry...

It looks like Chelsea hasn't been in the game for him for a few days already. Since their offer was rejected.

If he passes the medical, and I don't see why he should't, he is a LCFC player.

Cheers mate,glad you reassured us,rather than others speculating nonsense.

Do you really think the media would publicise a potential defensive signing over the like of Kramaric? The hype is with the Croatian! Doesn't mean we're not refreshing the back 4. Pearson said it himself: "can you divulge us in LCFC's transfer plans?" "No"

It's almost as if pearson has complete faith in Konchesky morgan and wasilewski. Just don't get it.

It's almost as if you have no faith in pearson and are making shit up to suit. We were supposedly after the likes of Cresswell in the summer, deals just didn't come off. Besides, Wasyl has been fairly solid since he came in.

So I we do sign him ... Have we really signed one of Europes most wanted younger strikers?? Just doesn't add up? How have we beat 19 other premiership teams lol? Seems to good to be true!! lol

You are able to buy him because other clubs won't give this money for some small club player,this transfer if goes through it will be our biggest transfer ever and if we combine all our other transfers together this will still be the biggest.
Well if he is born in let say Germany,and play like this in 2 bundesliga his price would be more than double than this 12 milE.
By the way what did you mean with this sentence So I we do sign him, I assume that you mean write if instead I ,because that sentence does not have any logic,no offence .

Hoping we get this signing done, look promising at the minute.

Does seem a promising player with an eye for goal and is nice to be seeing off some of European biggest sides to get his signature.

Only concern I have is with the price tag and rep be has gained we will all be wanting him to hit the ground running and some will probably be putting our survival hopes on his shoulders.

The videos I have see if him he has scored some incredible goals but will he be able to adapt straight way to the premier league? Some of the goalkeeping and defending in the videos did look league 1 standard.

Hope he does the business for us

Archived