Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

So I we do sign him ... Have we really signed one of Europes most wanted younger strikers?? Just doesn't add up? How have we beat 19 other premiership teams lol? Seems to good to be true!! lol

Maybe we is Massive again, 

FFS what's wrong with some of our supporters, must be the most negative bunch in te planet! The lad only flew in last night. Give it time.

It's not good enough!

We should have chartered a plane with Nigel and Shakey piloting, Susan Whelan as stewardess and Wasyl with a gun to the dad's head. Birch flicking through his scrapbook showing the poor lad the LCFC glory days and Rudkin making him sign the contract!

Ah OK. Weird, Soccerbase has him only played 29 league games in his career.

Still.... Looks average in his own YouTube videos which is never a good sign. Mind you I said the same thing about Pelle.

Are you drunk? Watch how he puts the ball in the back of the net, class. None of them are bobbling over the line, all precision.

Still.... Looks average in his own YouTube videos which is never a good sign. Mind you I said the same thing about Pelle.

The majority of goals in his youtube video were scored from out of the box?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bBch7prTZ8

first 5 or 6 or far from tap ins.

watch the clever touch at 3.16

theres a few goals that he has scored where he could of headed it yet chested it and scored clever and a confident finisher

Archived