Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

oh shit i didnt think of that. I have the two most annoying people behind me. cant pronounce names and say the stupidest things.

I have a mate and his family who insist on calling Schlupp "Shulp". Even in the same sentence when I say Schlupp they will revert back "Shulp" - it's really weird as all three do it. They also call Cambiasso "cambassio" - its so annoying - they go every week, listen to radio leicester, read the papers, hear the tannoy announcements - how can they get it wrong?

After Reading the last few pages on this thread, I'm wondering how people have came to the assumption that the deal was off? No updates after 10:30pm!! Do you not think this might have something to do with the fact that people do go to sleep?

We really do have some tw*ts that supporting LCFC

I have a mate and his family who insist on calling Schlupp "Shulp". Even in the same sentence when I say Schlupp they will revert back "Shulp" - it's really weird as all three do it. They also call Cambiasso "cambassio" - its so annoying - they go every week, listen to radio leicester, read the papers, hear the tannoy announcements - how can they get it wrong?

lol

Posted on Reddit: http://radio.hrt.hr/radio-rijeka/clanak/kramaric-na-lijecnickom-pregledu-danas-potpis-ugovora/80134/

By the Rijeka fan who posted it : As I posted yesterday, the deal is on. Rijeka has rejected Chelsea's €3M + bonuses offer and Kramaric wasn't keen on moving to Vitesse on a loan. The Foxes' offer was initially refused by Kramaric as he wanted a bigger move, but he changed his mind.

He will sign today (he landed in UK yesterday) after he completes his medical and will probably be announced as LCFC's new player in a couple of hours.

The source is Radio Rijeka, by far the best news site for HNK Rijeka - no worries there.

I sit next to a guy who calls Schlupp, "Slupp" and to me that makes him (Schlupp) sound soggy and wet......I don't like it

Perhaps the policy this transfer window is to only sign players whose names are difficult to pronounce by English speakers:

Schwarzer

Kramaric

This will shortly be confirmed when we make a bid for Azpilicueta.

Could be some substance to this theory, weren't we linked with Josip Drmić in the summer...? ;)

I want this to happen pretty badly, BUT I'm refusing to get carried away. This is Leicester City, there's always a great big spanner to go in the works, and ruin it.

Well, I say refusing, but I perhaps mean more along the lines of 'trying not to'. lol

Archived