Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Posted on Reddit: http://radio.hrt.hr/radio-rijeka/clanak/kramaric-na-lijecnickom-pregledu-danas-potpis-ugovora/80134/

By the Rijeka fan who posted it : As I posted yesterday, the deal is on. Rijeka has rejected Chelsea's €3M + bonuses offer and Kramaric wasn't keen on moving to Vitesse on a loan. The Foxes' offer was initially refused by Kramaric as he wanted a bigger move, but he changed his mind.

He will sign today (he landed in UK yesterday) after he completes his medical and will probably be announced as LCFC's new player in a couple of hours.

The source is Radio Rijeka, by far the best news site for HNK Rijeka - no worries there.

Yeah, that's me.  :D

That is a solid summary of the transfer, I posted it yesterday here also.

I can also add I'm 99.9% sure this is a done deal - there simply isn't any space for something unexpected to happen.

I can also add I'm 99.9% sure this is a done deal - there simply isn't any space for something unexpected to happen.

'Arry is trying to hijack it as we speak.  :thumbup:

Well thank you then. Only thing I can't see happening is the announcement today, we always wait for some reason, even when the deal is done.

'Arry is trying to hijack it as we speak.  :thumbup:

I've got to say I'm confused why Tottenham wasn't interested. Ćorluka and Modrić were both quality players for them and with only Kane as a proper striker (Soldado is a major disappointment this season, and Adebayor is - well, special), Kramaric would come in quite handy for them. I'm surprised they didn't show any interest.

As far as I know, Chelsea and Leicester are the only clubs that had sent an official offer. Some stories included Mainz, Feyenoord and Lille but I personally don't believe it.

Sorry for the spam, I know many of you don't give a toss who was interested and who wasn't as long as he signs for Leicester.  :D

well, I't all depends. If you don't come in peace we are not that pleasant ;)

A man called Armada talking of coming in peace.  lol

btw "peace" is my middle name.

I've got to say I'm confused why Tottenham wasn't interested. Ćorluka and Modrić were both quality players for them and with only Kane as a proper striker (Soldado is a major disappointment this season, and Adebayor is - well, special), Kramaric would come in quite handy for them. I'm surprised they didn't show any interest.

As far as I know, Chelsea and Leicester are the only clubs that had sent an official offer. Some stories included Mainz, Feyenoord and Lille but I personally don't believe it.

Sorry for the spam, I know many of you don't give a toss who was interested and who wasn't as long as he signs for Leicester.  :D

Well, it's about time he signs - I don't know whether I could take another three weeks of speculation and guess work. Transfer windows are so cruel.

Hurry up! :D

Let's all go a Rijeka game this year. I'd be up for it. I'm in charge of the swig.

lol Yes Ric!

Although most of the last two pages has been full of gifs, all of them have made me laugh. Especially the one with them playing football in the car park. We all know someone that has happened to!

A man called Armada talking of coming in peace.  lol

btw "peace" is my middle name.

hehe a good one, I don't want to spam on your forum. If someone comes here he can contact me... enjoy

P.S.  at the end of the season in may we are transferring to a nearby stadium in our camp becuse our old will be thorn down and we are building a new one, so the next year and a half we are playing on a smaller one and the tickets will be almost inpossible to get if you are not a member...

I was talking to a Celtic fan who said they were going to sign him but chose skeptivic instead. He said that he was only about £1m a year a go but was dead jealous when I told him were signing him. He must have improved since.

Archived