Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Sean is funny but barking mad

SEAN FROM ENDERBY (@SeanFromEnderby) tweeted at 12:03pm - 6 Jan 15:

Off down Belvoir Dr sharpish. Just got a call from the club. Kramaric is there 2 sign n they want the Voice of the Fans 2 meet him #LCFC

Sean is funny but barking mad SEAN FROM ENDERBY (@SeanFromEnderby) tweeted at 12:03pm - 6 Jan 15: Off down Belvoir Dr sharpish. Just got a call from the club. Kramaric is there 2 sign n they want the Voice of the Fans 2 meet him #LCFC

My advice would be don't take him too seriously.

I vote Rijeka vs Hajduk in April.

This game will be played in Split.

If you want to come in Rijeka then come in February 7 game against Hajduk. This is  one of biggest derby in Croatia, and a week from that you have the biggest carnival in our town with hot drunk women and cheap alcohol.

It looks something like this.

If you want something to know about our town and club you can find it in this article written by supporters of Rijeka that own that sports portal.

http://www.hocuri.com/hnk-rijeka-rise-phoenix/

This game will be played in Split.

If you want to come in Rijeka then come in February 7 game against Hajduk. This is  one of biggest derby in Croatia, and a week from that you have the biggest carnival in our town with hot drunk women and cheap alcohol.

It looks something like this.

If you want something to know about our town and club you can find it in this article written by supporters of Rijeka that own that sports portal.

http://www.hocuri.com/hnk-rijeka-rise-phoenix/

Cheers man I've been to Rijeka a few times and also on Cres island, would love to come over but might wait for it to get warmer.

After Reading the last few pages on this thread, I'm wondering how people have came to the assumption that the deal was off? No updates after 10:30pm!! Do you not think this might have something to do with the fact that people do go to sleep?

We really do have some tw*ts that supporting LCFC[/quote

Calm down he's not actually signed yet mate.

Been away from internet connection all morning.

HAS HE SIGNED YET?!!

No mate still all speculation, dodgy twitter info, fake 'in the knows'', studying old photos to try and work out what airport/train station/bus station he may be at, getting hopes up that bricks on the wall on the photo background are from the Holiday Inn and rumour I'm afraid. Which is par for the course and kind of like the amazing Summer transfer campaign we suffered.

Archived