Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

If you want next Luka Modrić you need to look at Ivan Mocinic. I can't find video of his highlights but he was injured last half-season.

The man who was compared with Luka was Anas Sharbini, he made mistake singning for Hajduk and that destroyed his career. He now plays for Rijeka and he scored last game for Croatia against Argentina.

The defenders that we have are the best in the leageu. Leskovic and Mitrovic and you will hear their names in the future.

About Kramaric we all call him Krama, and the deal is done, Rijeka side is just awaiting signature.

If you want next Luka Modrić you need to look at Ivan Mocinic. I can't find video of his highlights but he was injured last half-season.

The man who was compared with Luka was Anas Sharbini, he made mistake singning for Hajduk and that destroyed his career. He now plays for Rijeka and he scored last game for Croatia against Argentina.

The defenders that we have are the best in the leageu. Leskovic and Mitrovic and you will hear their names in the future.

About Kramaric we all call him Krama, and the deal is done, Rijeka side is just awaiting signature.

How do Croation fans view Halilovic?

Now that guy is supposed to be shit hot...

Halilovic may be one of the best player that Croatia will have in future, but he is currently selfish **** that played in Dinamo and now in Barcelona. 

On the other hand Tin Jedvaj is one of the best defenders that you will see for his age. If he continue to develop the way he does we will have great player for national team.

I personally find Halilović overrated. He has the potential to become a superstar, but he never had the proper tutelage. The media and the bosses in Dinamo have been calling him the Croatian Messi since he was 16, and they pumped up his ego way too much. It's still early days in his career, and he can still become a world class player, but every time I watched him in the Dinamo or Croatia jersey I saw a playful kid that doesn't want to pass the ball just so he could prove the label that the media and Dinamo gave him. He played 13 games for Barcelona B this season, and scored 2 goals, but while other wonderkids like Munir, Sandro Ramirez, Sergi Samper and Sergi Roberto are getting their shots even with the A team, Halilović was rumored to be loaned to Celta. Can he be great ? Absolutely. Will he ? I'm not quite sure yet. Our biggest hot prospect at the moment is Kovačić by far, he's bound to have a career similar to that of Modrić, maybe be even better. 

Oh, and what he said ^ , Jedvaj is also a great talent.

How do Croation fans view Halilovic?

The guy knows his football. BUT, he has a huge problem. He is too fvcking selfish. I'll personally say that he is a tad overrated, but a potentially a really good player. Kovacic from Inter is, on the other hand, in my opinion, a much better and a more complete player.

What campione said, I wrote about it as well a few days ago, the player who resembles Modric the most is Mocinic from Rijeka. He suffered an injury while he was in Brasil (he was named in the 23 man squad and Kramaric wasn't) but started playing again a couple of months ago. He is our homegrown player. If he keeps on developing well he'll be a house hold name soon.

We've got two solid centre backs. One is Leskovic, a ball playing defender, Hertha Berlin are after him. He's got potential to be a solid player, but yet another youngster, Mitrovic will be even better. He's a centre back as well. In my opinion, Kramaric, Mocinic and Mitrovic will all end with leading roles in top clubs within three years.

Our staff scouted the Croatian league really well in the past couple of seasons and brought a couple of real gems. Kramaric is the first of them to leave Rijeka.

800px-Stadion_Kantrida.jpg

Talk about a characterless bowl...

This is our old stadium that will be demolish this year and we are building new stadium you can find much about new stadium hare

http://www.stadionkantrida.hr/en/stadion-kantrida/

The old stadium is hundred years old and is one of the most unusual football stadiums by cnn

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/football/09/05/football.weird.football.stadiums/

This is our old stadium that will be demolish this year and we are building new stadium you can find much about new stadium hare

http://www.stadionkantrida.hr/en/stadion-kantrida/

The old stadium is hundred years old and is one of the most unusual football stadiums by cnn

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/football/09/05/football.weird.football.stadiums/

Does look like a small Etihad 

From the Beeb:

16:40 Leicester closes in on Kramaric deal - reports

The Press Association reports that Croatia international forward Andrej Kramaric, 23, is at Leicester putting the finishing touches to a move to the Foxes after travelling to the city with the club's assistant sporting director Ivan Mance.

Archived