Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

The Daily Kramaric! Young Andrej has folded under the pressure of an imminent transfer, most likely to Chelsea but with the Premier League club still, perhaps fictionally, fighting off interest from Juventus - with Leicester City fancying their chances like a little Scrappy Do tussling with the big boys. 

Dnevno in Croatia explain that Karamric has had a few poor games and that's because of the pressure around him. They explain 'Kramaric can't endure the pressure of the imminent transfer, that is the reason for many failures against Feyenoord and Sevilla'.

Basically, Kramaric has been missing lots of chances and after building him up to be something of a hybrid between luis Suarez and Davor Suker, the Croatian press have to find an excuse for him not living up to those lofty standards. 

The hype has been built and nurtured by people representing Kramaric and their almost daily leaks of information to the Croatian press. Perhaps if they truly had the player's best interests at heart, rather than their own pockets, they wouldn't have let the hype run away with itself, creating a level that Kramaric was always going to find difficult to reach. 

@Sport_Witness

if this report is to be believed, then it sounds like he has some unwelcome baggage hanging around him - all agents need to do their best for their clients, but, if all they're interested in is a short term finanical wins then it doesn't bode well for a player becoming very settled

I want to play in Spain! Andrej Kramaric REJECTS Chelsea and Tottenham interest CHELSEA and Tottenham's pursuit of Croatian striker Andrej Kramaric has hit the rocks after the 23-year-old revealed he favours a move to Spain.

Published: 14:21, Wed, December 17, 2014
  fb.png  
  tw.png  
  g.png  
  m.png  
  sh.png  
  c.png  

Andrej-Kramaric-547421.jpgGETTY

Andrej Kramaric could leave for Spain this January

The Rijeka star already boasts 28 goals for club and country this season and is looking for a move in January following a successful Europa League campaign that highlighted his talents abroad.

Both Leicester City and Spurs have joined Chelsea in the hunt for the Croat in recent days but with little success on tying the front man down.

Sitting on the bench is not my aim

Andrej Kramaric

And Kramaric has now revealed a move to the Premier League is unlikely unless he is promised game time.

"I would like to play in the Spanish Primera since their football is the style that suits me," Kramaric told Sportske Novosti.

"I expect to make a tough decision. I have spent several sleepless nights, but I have to think about it some more.

"Sitting on the bench is not my aim, I want to ensure that I will play.

Leicester have already had a £7million bid for the player rejected.

Read the article, this could actually be good news for us:

'And Kramaric has now revealed a move to the Premier League is unlikely unless he is promised game time.'

He won't get that at Chelsea, and he probably won't get that at spurs. Probably a similar situation at Juve. He WILL undoubtedly get that here, though. The article quotes him saying he thinks he'd suit Spanish football better, but if no Spanish club can make him a decent offer with guaranteed game time, id suggest we're in a really good position, particularly if it's true that we've been after him since the summer.

Read the article, this could actually be good news for us:

'And Kramaric has now revealed a move to the Premier League is unlikely unless he is promised game time.'

He won't get that at Chelsea, and he probably won't get that at spurs. Probably a similar situation at Juve. He WILL undoubtedly get that here, though. The article quotes him saying he thinks he'd suit Spanish football better, but if no Spanish club can make him a decent offer with guaranteed game time, id suggest we're in a really good position, particularly if it's true that we've been after him since the summer.

yeah he doesn't want to sit on a premier league bench, but i also doubt he wants to start for a championship team. 

We've made an offer and he'll come to us only if no one else 'better' bids for him as with all our transfer dealing involving anyone of quality it will be a last minute decision and will only be yes if we're the only offer on the table that's why we struggled in the summer.

We're not an attractive destination.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.spaziojuve.it/2014/il-rjelka-apre-al-leicester-per-kramaric/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Marotta continues to work on the inbound market, a few weeks ago the deal for Kramaric  is stopped and the DS of Rjelka intends to trigger an auction for the valuable piece of the club he represents. Here's what he said:  "The offer of Leicester has not been refused, soon we will meet them to deepen, we want that both parties are satisfied, we have other offers." 

We've made an offer and he'll come to us only if no one else 'better' bids for him as with all our transfer dealing involving anyone of quality it will be a last minute decision and will only be yes if we're the only offer on the table that's why we struggled in the summer.

We're not an attractive destination.

Nail hit head on!

Archived