Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

But Croatia is in the EU? I though freedom of movement meant that a permit is not required or are you trolling?

According to Wikipedia (bastion of truth) :http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_for_workers

Croatians are still subject to transitional restrictions in the UK until 2018. Doesn't mean that he will be rejected, just that his right to work in the UK isn't automatic.

Or July 2015 as mentioned above. Conflicting sources on that page.

But Croatia is in the EU? I though freedom of movement meant that a permit is not required or are you trolling?

He only holds a provisional paper licence, and all the bills are in his mother's name, so he can't produce two utility bills, and never keeps his payslips as a rule. This is going to take forever!

According to Wikipedia (bastion of truth) :http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_for_workers

Croatians are still subject to transitional restrictions in the UK until 2018. Doesn't mean that he will be rejected, just that his right to work in the UK isn't automatic.

Or July 2015 as mentioned above. Conflicting sources on that page.

user name makes me nervous

There shouldn't be a problem. He is young enough, the last 6 months has been present in all national outings. he last option is a letter from Kovac to your FA.

The no.99, the one you like, had an agreed deal with on of the Shefield clubs but couldn't get a permit. Then we signed him.

He is a fantastic player , send him to forest ha ha ha

Croatia has been in the European Union since July 2013 but are still subject to work permit regulations. This should not stop an international footballer, who would be classed as 'highly skilled' by the Home Office, but there will be hoops to jump through.

Points (for permission to work in the UK) may also be awarded to an applicant when there is a skills shortage which the applicant can meet.

Well he definitely meets that criteria.

I live him already! Scored 2 on his debut against Villa according to wiki:

He was signed for £9 million and will make his first appearance for the Foxes against Aston Villa on 10 January. And scored 2 on his debut as the Foxes won 3-1.

He scores when he wants,

He scores when he waaaants,

That boy Kramaric, he scores when he wants! lol lol lol

he won't play vs villa whether he signs in time or not. might be on the bench. 

Was going to say that, Pearson usually likes to give the players a bit of time to settle in and bed them in slowly doesn't he. Especially foreign lads. Mahrez didn't start for a good few weeks did he?

Was going to say that, Pearson usually likes to give the players a bit of time to settle in and bed them in slowly doesn't he. Especially foreign lads. Mahrez didn't start for a good few weeks did he?

Last season we were stomping the league so had the option of letting him settle. 

Also, much more is expected of Kramaric than was of Mahrez back then.

I think he'll be on the bench vs Villa to come on in the 72nd minute to get a hat-trick.

With Mahrez and Schlupp off, Lawrence hugely inexperienced, Knockaert out of favour and Albrighton being inconsistent at best, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a quicker route in to the starting eleven than our previous foreign imports.

Am I not right in thinking Wood came straight in to the side to partner Nugent, anyway, recognizing the scoring form he was in with Millllllllllll?

Last season we were stomping the league so had the option of letting him settle. 

Also, much more is expected of Kramaric than was of Mahrez back then.

I think he'll be on the bench vs Villa to come on in the 72nd minute to get a hat-trick.

Yeah can definitely seeing him being introduced a little quicker than Mahrez was

Just tried to look up if he spoke english and saw this on wiki lol 

After an astonishing first half to the 2014-15 season scoring 28 goals in 31 games, Premier League club Leicester City secured his services ahead of Chelseaon 6 January 2015. He was signed for £9 million and will make his first appearance for the Foxes against Aston Villa on 10 January. And scored 2 on his debut as the Foxes won 3-1. He has ben quoted on the matter of the difference in joining leicester rather than premier league rivals chelsea, "I saw the gaffers daughter and thought ill have me some of that, and also a old friend Leon Crncic was at the club locked in the gym equipment cupboard so i felt it best to go join him"

f7fbfdfb3048153938f488f7f7235cdc.jpg

452 goals as youth player in his native club,best in history.

8 goals in one game in Croatian cup.

He played 42 games for Rijeka and scored 37 goals.

This season he has demolished our rival Lokomotiva in one game with 5 goals.

few months ago he scored 3 goals to Feyenord in EL competition. It is second fastest hattrick in history of EL 12 minutes and 27 seconds...

This half season he scored 21 goals in 17 games....

We are very proud that we had honor to watch this player in our team, and I am sure you will talk the same in few months.

He IS the next big thing....

Andrej is a Croat

He plays in Leicestershire

when he takes on defenders

they seem to disappear

He plays in Blue and White

with Nigel Pearson's men

AND WHEN HE SCORES A GOAL

WE'LL SING THIS SONG AGAIN OOOOOHHHH.

With Mahrez and Schlupp off, Lawrence hugely inexperienced, Knockaert out of favour and Albrighton being inconsistent at best, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a quicker route in to the starting eleven than our previous foreign imports.

Am I not right in thinking Wood came straight in to the side to partner Nugent, anyway, recognizing the scoring form he was in with Millllllllllll?

bit different asking a pretty big chris wood to move from the same league just up the road where he's been playing for 3 or 4 years and asking some kid from croatia to go straight into a relegation scrap, though. 

i'd just be surprised if we see him from the start. wood aside i can barely remember any pearson signing coming straight into the team? knockaert, mahrez, albrighton etc etc. even cambiasso had to wait a fortnight or so, although i'd imagine that was for fitness reasons. 

Archived