Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Just searching holidays.

Where's nice in Croatia?

Dubrovnik, but very expensive. Also all the islands, if you like to party then Pag island and zrce beach, look for it on youtube, its like small ibiza. Plitvice lakes are also beautiful. Or if you want somewhere near Rijeka then look for Opatija, Crikvenica and island of Krk... just dont go to split. They are our rivals :)

Anyone quote the Bleacher Report yet?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2320709-andrej-kramaric-the-real-deal-or-the-next-bosko-balaban

One of his advisors is Bosko Balaban. Coincidentally a former Villa player and one of the biggest Premier League flops in recent history.

Mmh... and we're playing Villa next. Signs, it's all signs, I tell thee!  :|

Hello to everybody... 

We are also waiting for a "white smoke"... Andrej was a true star here in Rijeka and in Croatia so, I think he will also be a star in Leicester... 

Come in Croatia. From Rijeka you can go in Istra and also on island Pag. There is a beach called Zrče and it's similar to Ibiza... For you guys, it's not so expensive. Beer is cca. 2 pounds, pizza 4 pounds, and beautiful women's are for free...

We are also waiting for a "white smoke"... Andrej was a true star here in Rijeka and in Croatia so, I think he will also be a star in Leicester... 

Come in Croatia. From Rijeka you can go in Istra and also on island Pag. There is a beach called Zrče and it's similar to Ibiza... For you guys, it's not so expensive. Beer is cca. 2 pounds, pizza 4 pounds, and beautiful women's are for free...

Hello to everybody... 

Might move to Croatia and start supporting Rijeka 

Hello to everybody... 

Women are free? but Im used to paying for them.....

I went to Dubrovnik when it was in the old Yugoslavia beautiful place had a church were everything was made of gold as I remember.. Stopped on a place called Petrovac or something like that about 50 mile down the coast.... This brief interlude was brought to you by jonah holidays.... Now back to the bedlam...

It's for my wife and I, we are more into natural beauty than partying, so not like Ibiza !! lol

Plitvice lakes is your must see then. Istria have some beautiful cities like Porec,Rovinj,Vodnjan,Motovun and Pula of course,we also have,great numbers of beautiful islands,national parks like Plitvice,Brijuni.Dubrovnik is also nice but little expensive.  We have so many beautiful places ,so no matter what you chose you wont be dissapointed.

i am pleased we are all sharing our joint experiences of croatian holidays whilst waiting for news. 

zagreb was great and split was even better, i am now never going back to either though because they were both mean to our andrej and his lil rijekan pals. 

These articles might help > http://www.roughguides.com/destinations/europe/croatia/explore/http://www.visit-croatia.co.uk/index.php/itineraries-croatia/top-ten-destinations-croatia/ , and every summer half of your news portals make a few articles about visiting Croatia, so we got tons of English tourists each year leaving satisfied and coming back for more every other year. Plenty of options, whether you're looking for typical tourist attractions like historical landmarks, beautiful old cities and natural wonders, or a sh*tload of parties, alcohol and women. It's all there. 

The bleacher report article has been quoted, the author is a Hajduk Split fan, who hates Rijeka and can't stand that Hajduk lost their place as the 2nd most successful team in the country, and is also quite biased that we've become a regular Europa League team.

Still no info from our news as well. 

FOXES EYE STRIKE DUO

Sky sources have told us that Andrej Kramaric is currently in Leicester discussing personal terms ahead of a proposed move to the King Power Stadium.

But even if they do sign the Rijeka forward, Sky Sports understands Nigel Pearson could still pursue Burnley striker Danny Ings after a bid of around £7.5million was turned down by the Clarets before the transfer window opened.

Source: SkySports.com

FOXES EYE STRIKE DUO

Sky sources have told us that Andrej Kramaric is currently in Leicester discussing personal terms ahead of a proposed move to the King Power Stadium.

But even if they do sign the Rijeka forward, Sky Sports understands Nigel Pearson could still pursue Burnley striker Danny Ings after a bid of around £7.5million was turned down by the Clarets before the transfer window opened.

Source: SkySports.com

'kin Nora.

It's nice to be a Rijeka fan. Great city on beautiful coast of Adriatic

SVG-CRO-Rijeka-1.jpg

great small football club with a lot's of fans in region, but not in whole Croatia. We are playing Europa League almost every year now, we are building new stadium,..

063329_b3b4dbf33c7db4c8554c.png

we are also building a new training ground

01-Trening-kamp-iz-zraka.jpg

and our visitors and football opponents have the best FAN ZONE in whole europe:

image00110.jpg

Archived