Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

did you read that wrong?

no? just saying it'd be classic us to be seemingly 90% of the way to signing the croatian messi over chelsea and juve and then actually end up signing danny ings for an extortionate amount on jan 31st. 

FOXES EYE STRIKE DUO

Sky sources have told us that Andrej Kramaric is currently in Leicester discussing personal terms ahead of a proposed move to the King Power Stadium.

But even if they do sign the Rijeka forward, Sky Sports understands Nigel Pearson could still pursue Burnley striker Danny Ings after a bid of around £7.5million was turned down by the Clarets before the transfer window opened.

Source: SkySports.com

If we do end up spending a shit loads it really does pose questions about what the feck went on in the summer!!!

imagine if everyone from leicester loved leicester as much as these gents clearly love rijeka 

I love Leicester. St. Matthews is a cultural gem.

Looking at those pics, I hope this deal includes a Football Manager style friendly match in the summer...

It's for my wife and I, we are more into natural beauty than partying, so not like Ibiza !! lol

Rijeka and the surrounding are a great location for you. We've got the sea, but also, perheps the best location on Adriatic to do trips from. Plitvice Lakes, Istria, the islands... everything is located an hour to two hours from us.

I'm personally work in the tourist industry, we have a family run business and get a lot of guests from England. They usually stay for 7 to 14 days. Half of the time they stay drinking by the pool and the other half are on short trips.

Hello to everybody... 

We are also waiting for a "white smoke"... Andrej was a true star here in Rijeka and in Croatia so, I think he will also be a star in Leicester... 

Come in Croatia. From Rijeka you can go in Istra and also on island Pag. There is a beach called Zrče and it's similar to Ibiza... For you guys, it's not so expensive. Beer is cca. 2 pounds, pizza 4 pounds, and beautiful women's are for free...

How much is a flat ?

I love Leicester. St. Matthews is a cultural gem.

Looking at those pics, I hope this deal includes a Football Manager style friendly match in the summer...

Forget that let's win the Fa Cup and wait for a nice European night by the Croatian sea side.

Depends on the location and the what you're looking for.

Classic 4 person appartament during the summer months is between 60 and 100€ per night.

Which is in fact stealing because you can rent an appartment here like students do for 500e a month max :)

It's nice to be a Rijeka fan. Great city on beautiful coast of Adriatic

SVG-CRO-Rijeka-1.jpg

great small football club with a lot's of fans in region, but not in whole Croatia. We are playing Europa League almost every year now, we are building new stadium,..

063329_b3b4dbf33c7db4c8554c.png

we are also building a new training ground

01-Trening-kamp-iz-zraka.jpg

and our visitors and football opponents have the best FAN ZONE in whole europe:

image00110.jpg

I think I would rather play for Rijeka than Leicester tbh.

Which is in fact stealing because you can rent an appartment here like students do for 500e a month max :)

Well, that's tourism. Most people rent them June-September and the the apps are empty the rest of the year. :)

Normal two bed room appartament in Rijeka is around 250€/month.

Hello to everybody...

We are also waiting for a "white smoke"... Andrej was a true star here in Rijeka and in Croatia so, I think he will also be a star in Leicester...

Come in Croatia. From Rijeka you can go in Istra and also on island Pag. There is a beach called Zrče and it's similar to Ibiza... For you guys, it's not so expensive. Beer is cca. 2 pounds, pizza 4 pounds, and beautiful women's are for free...

I was supposed to be going to the Isle of Pag last summer to a house/dance festival, my mates who did end up going said it was amazing!

I just want this deal to be done!

This has probably already been covered but why doesn't he wait until the summer for someone better than us to sign him?

I would assume this part of the deal is down to his club accepting a transfer fee for him?

He earns 150k a year in rijeka and he will earn 10 times more in leichester... our chairman gave his word that he will not stand in the way if someone gave him an offer he cannot refuse so he kept his word... it's a big blow for us to loose him but frankly he is too good for our league... we will be worried if more players try to leave. Then we would have to change our transfer policy

Archived