Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Rijeka and the surrounding are a great location for you. We've got the sea, but also, perheps the best location on Adriatic to do trips from. Plitvice Lakes, Istria, the islands... everything is located an hour to two hours from us.

I'm personally work in the tourist industry, we have a family run business and get a lot of guests from England. They usually stay for 7 to 14 days. Half of the time they stay drinking by the pool and the other half are on short trips.

Only half the time drinking , they must be from Yorkshire :)

I think it's a lovely ground! Put it like this, nice to have the sea in the backdrop rather than living in the county furthest from the sea in England. Love how it's built in to the rock!

Agreed love the site. What a view.

lol as a matter of fact if someone would actually come to visit Rijeka and see a match, I would rent you guys a flat for 20 pounds a night, so for example if four of you would come, it would be 5 pound per person. Granted, it's a 15 min drive by public transport to the city center, and at least 20-25 to the beaches and the stadium, but we would arrange also some other means, like a couple of us driving you to where you want to go. The taxi service is also quite cheap, you can go almost anywhere for 3-4 pounds. 

Depends on the location and the what you're looking for.

Classic 4 person appartament during the summer months is between 60 and 100€ per night.

Tripe, just want to say thanks for keeping us all updated and for the info yesterday and today.

When some of us thought that's it he's going to Chelsea myself included, your posts where reassuring it still might happen for us,

you gave us the belief, Thanks mate, and thanks to all the Rijeka fans on here, great bunch :thumbup:

Tripe, just want to say thanks for keeping us all updated and for the info yesterday and today.

When some of us thought that's it he's going to Chelsea myself included, your posts where reassuring it still might happen for us,

you gave us the belief, Thanks mate, and thanks to all the Rijeka fans on here, great bunch :thumbup:

:cheers:

To get a work permit the player needs to have played for 75% of the national a team's games in the past 2 years. Will it be an issue he has only 4 full caps for Croatia or will they factor his age in

1) It will go to an appeal - Just need to show he is an exceptional talent.

2) Given that he won't need a work permit on July 1 of this year it shouldn't be a problem.

To get a work permit the player needs to have played for 75% of the national a team's games in the past 2 years. Will it be an issue he has only 4 full caps for Croatia or will they factor his age in

The telegraph article yesterday said there was confusion over whether he needed one but we were confident it would go ahead. I'd be surprised if he didn't get one, might hold things up though. We need him for Saturday.

Rijeka fans. You must visit new parks. An area in Leicester. It is beautiful. You will find very nice women here too

Well we travelled all around europe with rijeka and croatia and this park sounds like something that might interest us :) we always find sites like that :) i've been to london 3 times with croatian national squad and i havent seen the big ben but i know a lot of pubs and parks

He won't need a work permit, Croatia are part of the EU.

More likely international clearance issues.

There is no freedom of movement until 1st July so he will unfortunately

OK, an article was put up on Facebook by Radio Rijeka and removed right away.

He passed the medical , but now they can't agree on the terms.

Oh dear

Archived