Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

19:48

SSN

FOXES EYE STRIKE DUO

Sky sources have told us that Andrej Kramaric is currently in Leicester discussing personal terms ahead of a proposed move to the King Power Stadium.

But even if they do sign the Rijeka forward, Sky Sports understands Nigel Pearson could still pursue Burnley striker Danny Ings after a bid of around £7.5million was turned down by the Clarets before the transfer window opened.

To get a work permit the player needs to have played for 75% of the national a team's games in the past 2 years. Will it be an issue he has only 4 full caps for Croatia or will they factor his age in

I've no idea. Just saying what they reported but what Ricey said above sounds right to me.

hello, my regards to all Leicester and my own Rijeka fans.(when everyone is allready here, fof)

I m reading this posts all day and i feel like I always wanted that Krama sign for your club

hope he does good game going in Leicester and score lots of goals.

think it is pronounced An drey    Cra ma rich

whis all the best in this season.

would be nice to play frendly match :scarf:  

sorry for my English

At least he's confirmed as actually landed at the airport. Who was that poor sod that who must be still on the flight from a few years ago? I don't think he ever landed. He was coming from south america or the caribbean or somewhere? 

hello, my regards to all Leicester and my own Rijeka fans.(when everyone is allready here, fof)

I m reading this posts all day and i feel like I always wanted that Krama sign for your club

hope he does good game going in Leicester and score lots of goals.

think it is pronounced An drey    Cra ma rich

whis all the best in this season.

would be nice to play frendly match :scarf:  

sorry for my English

maybe they will put in the contract.

I love how it's always "Sorry for my English" despite the fact the English was almost flawless. 

And better than many English!

At least he's confirmed as actually landed at the airport. Who was that poor sod that who must be still on the flight from a few years ago? I don't think he ever landed. He was coming from south america or the caribbean or somewhere? 

We had one like that. Actually two. Both left becks. Both from Africa.

The first was Likhal, a Morrocan chap. There were jokes over here that he is still swimming to Rijeka.

Last year we were after a Libyan LB that plays for a serbian club. All went well until he disapeared. Apparently he was called up for military service.

Well we travelled all around europe with rijeka and croatia and this park sounds like something that might interest us :) we always find sites like that :) i've been to london 3 times with croatian national squad and i havent seen the big ben but i know a lot of pubs and parks

It was a joke...DON'T go to New Parks !!  lol

I say that and I grew up in New Parks !!

You would think the club would have already ensured a permit would be attainable before getting to this stage.

This is 'Leicester we balls it up in the summer transfer window City' were talking about. So no they probably wouldn't have checked if a work permit was needed before we considered trying to sign him!

Archived