Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

At least he's confirmed as actually landed at the airport. Who was that poor sod that who must be still on the flight from a few years ago? I don't think he ever landed. He was coming from south america or the caribbean or somewhere? 

Eric Norales? Reports that he was flying over to negotiate a contract then nothing - not even failing to agree terms.

Where's any of the roving reporters from Radio Leicester? Its a bit crap when we hear more news about our possible signings from a radio station over a 1000 miles away.

Stringer's pissed Rijeka off too

I agree why don't they all feck off over to Tripadvisor.

PM one of our lovely Croatian friends asking for a quick lesson on the English language, rather than posting something equally as useless as the matter you're complaining about.

Chill out, this happened with Mahrez in a roundabout fashion and everyone was panicking. The lad has had the medical and everything else is agreed bar a few minor problems.

There were not any release clauses involved in that one though. I still think it will go through but the fact he is so adamant to get out the minute we go down may be a deal breaker

A relegation clause would still require someone to come in for him surely? He couldn't have any complaints about coming down with us if he was absolute dog muck.

Agreed but they may be squabbling about the amount. We might say 9m for example but the agent wants 5m as more likely he has a suitor

Archived