Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Would a relegation clause have a fee attached to it? Maybe we're trying to put in an ammount that will allow us to recoup closer to what we paid out for him and they want something lower that will generate more interest and affordability for clubs who will maybe want to sign him.

What i dont get about this relegation clause is... What if he gets a long term injury or is absolutely dog shite. Who will buy him

I think it's going to be more along the lines of 'if someone comes in with an offer, you can go'

Knowing Korado's style of writing I presume the deal is done. There are some legal matters concerning the relegation clause and they need a lawyer who is specialized in that field. Tomorrow one will be present at the negotiations andd they'll seal the deal. Hopefully with a friendly arranged :)

Would a relegation clause have a fee attached to it? Maybe we're trying to put in an ammount that will allow us to recoup closer to what we paid out for him and they want something lower that will generate more interest and affordability for clubs who will maybe want to sign him.

Exactly what I said above. It's not just a free transfer there needs to be a fee involved

The deal is not dead. It will be sign tomorow probably. Our club has accepted your terms and only thing left is to arrange the little things with a player and his manager.

Zrce is sausage party. There are better places to visit especially if you like football. 

I think that there will be no problems with the deal, although I understand the concern from both the player's and the club's side.. I doubt that the player himself is unsatisfied with the terms, probably has to do something with his agent/father. As it was said, the problem is the relegation release clause, if it is set to high, higher then the fee Leicester is paying to Rijeka, then it will be hard to find potential buyers. If it is too low, for example 5 mil, why would you as a club lose 6 or 7 millions for a 6 month long contract.

The deal is not dead. It will be sign tomorow probably. Our club has accepted your terms and only thing left is to arrange the little things with a player and his manager.

Zrce is sausage party. There are better places to visit especially if you like football. 

lol amazing 

Sounds delicious.

you're sausage party 

We had one like that. Actually two. Both left becks. Both from Africa.

The first was Likhal, a Morrocan chap. There were jokes over here that he is still swimming to Rijeka.

Last year we were after a Libyan LB that plays for a serbian club. All went well until he disapeared. Apparently he was called up for military service.

You still after a left back? (...worth a go)

Our reliable source at the club told as right now that everything is deleyed until tommorow.

There is no problems with Wp or transfer fee or anything...there is a little problem with a law things and they think that tommorow morning they will agree everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhFFS STOP BEING SO MELODRAMATIC !!

The deal is not dead the deal probably isn't sorted and both parties are sleeping on it, I bet by this time tomorrow everyone on here will be saying welcome Andrej !!

Stop with the psycho oh the deals dead weve not heard anything for five minuets try and remember negotiations take a while just like we heard this crap before Mahrez and Cambiasso signed for us CHILL THE FOOK OUT FFS IF HE DOES HE DOES IF HE DOESNT AND DECIDES TO GO TO CHELSKI HIS LOSS AND OFF TO HOLLAND FOR A YEAR OR TWO HE FOOKS OFF TO NEVER PLAY FOR THE CHELSKI ROBDOGS !!

Archived