Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

OhFFS STOP BEING SO MELODRAMATIC !!

The deal is not dead the deal probably isn't sorted and both parties are sleeping on it, I bet by this time tomorrow everyone on here will be saying welcome Andrej !!

Stop with the psycho oh the deals dead weve not heard anything for five minuets try and remember negotiations take a while just like we heard this crap before Mahrez and Cambiasso signed for us CHILL THE FOOK OUT FFS IF HE DOES HE DOES IF HE DOESNT AND DECIDES TO GO TO CHELSKI HIS LOSS AND OFF TO HOLLAND FOR A YEAR OR TWO HE FOOKS OFF TO NEVER PLAY FOR THE CHELSKI ROBDOGS !!

Nice chilling.

The deal is not dead the deal probably isn't sorted and both parties are sleeping on it, I bet by this time tomorrow everyone on here will be saying welcome Andrej !!

Stop with the psycho oh the deals dead weve not heard anything for five minuets try and remember negotiations take a while just like we heard this crap before Mahrez and Cambiasso signed for us CHILL THE FOOK OUT FFS IF HE DOES HE DOES IF HE DOESNT AND DECIDES TO GO TO CHELSKI HIS LOSS AND OFF TO HOLLAND FOR A YEAR OR TWO HE FOOKS OFF TO NEVER PLAY FOR THE CHELSKI ROBDOGS !!

Pardon?!

Stop with the psycho

Guest seanfox778

This has to be the friendliest, merriest thread in the history of Foxestalk. Let's hope it has a happy ending.

lol as a matter of fact if someone would actually come to visit Rijeka and see a match, I would rent you guys a flat for 20 pounds a night, so for example if four of you would come, it would be 5 pound per person. Granted, it's a 15 min drive by public transport to the city center, and at least 20-25 to the beaches and the stadium, but we would arrange also some other means, like a couple of us driving you to where you want to go. The taxi service is also quite cheap, you can go almost anywhere for 3-4 pounds. 

Put some pics of your flat up you may get good all year round trade. No offence but a cheap holliday may check out flights and do a week with the Mrs for that price.

Will your flat sleep 2 couples?

Anyone able to explain irony to me? 

To get a work permit the player needs to have played for 75% of the national a team's games in the past 2 years. Will it be an issue he has only 4 full caps for Croatia or will they factor his age in

Is Croatia not an EU state then? Sorry I thought it was.

Archived