Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

THE deal is done ok

It's just final details now

Sticking block and it's only small one is the legal wording of his transfer/release should we be relegated

Lawyers will tidy up tomorrow

He will be stood in front of the media tomorrow

The work permit maybe a screen for the real issue , SO as not to make the poor lad look like a mercenary

And he isn't , he wants to keep us up and make his name in leicester

He will be stood in the KP with a top on or in front of him TOMORROW

HAVE faith Foxes

:fc:

What i dont get about this relegation clause is... What if he gets a long term injury or is absolutely dog shite. Who will buy him

What is so hard to work out he has a clause to get out.

If no one wants him he will stay.

No different to us not wanting Gally but no one wants him so he is ours till his contract runs out.

He can have a relegation get out clause and I would think this is a problem.

He will want to go if we go down as cheap as possible.

But if he performs we have made him so we want a profit.

So we agree but want 10m if he score 10 goal 20m if he scores 15 and 30m if he scored 20 goals and we still go down.

His agent may think that is not a realistic value so want 8, 15, and 20m inserted in the contract.

Our owners want the best for us his manager wants the best for him we need to find the middle ground happens in every deal.

What is so hard to work out he has a clause to get out.

If no one wants him he will stay.

No different to us not wanting Gally but no one wants him so he is ours till his contract runs out.

He can have a relegation get out clause and I would think this is a problem.

He will want to go if we go down as cheap as possible.

But if he performs we have made him so we want a profit.

So we agree but want 10m if he score 10 goal 20m if he scores 15 and 30m if he scored 20 goals and we still go down.

His agent may think that is not a realistic value so want 8, 15, and 20m inserted in the contract.

Our owners want the best for us his manager wants the best for him we need to find the middle ground happens in every deal.

SPOT on

I'm hearing he left for London at about 6pm leaving Leicester officials a bit confused as they expected to be able to make an announcement tonight. Looks like Chelsea have been in contact this evening.

I'm hearing Nigel just headbutted Jose so hard his head actually appeared from his arse for the first time in years.

Archived