Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Put some pics of your flat up you may get good all year round trade. No offence but a cheap holliday may check out flights and do a week with the Mrs for that price.

Will your flat sleep 2 couples?

Will send you the pics via PM when i have them in a couple of days. It's not so close by where I live and I have none currently. 

I'm hearing he left for London at about 6pm leaving Leicester officials a bit confused as they expected to be able to make an announcement tonight. Looks like Chelsea have been in contact this evening.

And if true, why chelski? Could be any number of London clubs. (Or any PL side for that matter). Like I said, once agents are aware that chelski aren't going to buy him, they will all want to try and get a piece of a deal to another club.

want to believe that we will sign him but if he IS that good then its ludicrous that another more established PL team won't try and hijack the deal. Especially if agents start punting him around. (Which they do, even if they have no initial attachment to him).

In all seriousness i am concerned if this is a tactic by his agent/father. Get it all over the English news that he is in town... contract negotiations take a bit longer which gives others time to prepare a bid and get an offer in.

The only hold up the transfer is international clearance. For the first 12 months they have to have a special visa in place. Although he is croatian and it is in the Eu he still needs a visa. There is 2 routes one Is quick and the other takes about a week

Confident he'll sign...Deal will be confirmed in next 36 hrs....Defoe?? Would say that's 51/49 atm!! Think Bruce is playing a fast one, Hull CAN afford him, but would imagine it's up to JD!!

Thinking in the next 48hrs we gould be on cloud 9 or lower than a grass snakes belly.

I do think this is all or nothing we get both or nothing. (if we really want both that is? )

Archived