Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

This needed to be announced today. The clearance stuff could be sorted later. It wasn't announced because it hasn't been done.

I think we may need to move on and quickly - we can't afford to be fannying around in this window like we did in the summer. There are 3 points at stake each weekend and we need them!!!!

We don't like to use agents to secure players - we don't like to pay out for something we see as unnecessary. I think we need to wise up and bloody fast. The other clubs don't do it cos they like to throw money away. It's the way the system works now at the highest level and we cannot sit like king Canute hoping the tide won't come in. Fed up that we may have bolloksed up another deal.

I'm hoping we can get them both in time for the villa game and hoping another three points would be ours for the taking pity really at a files Mike Jones was such a shite referee we could have had 6 points from two games but let's hope we win the villa game then beat the wanna be mancs Stoke that would hopefully take us out of the relegation zone !!

This needed to be announced today. The clearance stuff could be sorted later. It wasn't announced because it hasn't been done.

I think we may need to move on and quickly - we can't afford to be fannying around in this window like we did in the summer. There are 3 points at stake each weekend and we need them!!!!

We don't like to use agents to secure players - we don't like to pay out for something we see as unnecessary. I think we need to wise up and bloody fast. The other clubs don't do it cos they like to throw money away. It's the way the system works now at the highest level and we cannot sit like king Canute hoping the tide won't come in. Fed up that we may have bolloksed up another deal.

Say's Who?

Over reaction or what.

So it has hit a snag means nothing all agreed we just need to cross T's.

Rather spend another day on it and nige get his man than pull out and get second choices.

Chill out four weeks left yet and you don't know what business is being done behind the scenes with other players.

We could be talking to four or five players in other positions.

Our legal team can only handle so much trust in our owners they did not sack the DOF for no reason.

They know we need players but lets not have them take the piss out of our great club.

Look how long it took the Schwarzer signing to be confirmed and apparently that was sorted days ago

Not hard to work out why that was.

He agreed but the window was not open so could not be official untill it was.

That really is making something out of fvck all.

Right it's nearly bed time for all you reprobates just go finish your Cocoa and when you wake up in the morning let's start all this shit all over again good night you bunch of brothers in football !!

This. Nothing new can possibly come out of this story tonight. It will all be regurgitated or made up bull shit. If the Rijeka fans on here and their local ITK sources are confident it will be done then thats good enough for me as they've been pretty spot on so far. Confident we will still get him.

This. Nothing new can possibly come out of this story tonight. It will all be regurgitated or made up bull shit. If the Rijeka fans on here and their local ITK sources are confident it will be done then thats good enough for me as they've been pretty spot on so far. Confident we will still get him.

With you to a point.

But he could sign for us at 2am after a night on the piss.

Would not expect that but nothing stopping it.

:yawn:

You don't have to believe me but this comes from a source who knows a thing or two about Chelsea and has never been wrong as far as I'm aware. You can find the rumours yourself with a bit of googling. The latest is that he has finished speaking to Chelsea for the evening now and will continue tomorrow. Speaks volumes that he's staying in London tonight and not Leicester tbf.

This suggests that it's already done - "Leicester [ LAST NIGHT] " .... it's almost like this guy has already wrote his article this evening ready for tomorrow, and published it by accident by the way he talks in it!... But until Sky Sports announce anything, I'm just letting it wash over me!

Archived