Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Which soap are we covering for 'Soap Wouldya?' whilst we wait tomorrow then lads?

Personally think the standard in Emmerdale is unnaturally high for a remote Yorkshire village tbh.

how andy sugden and his ugly mug has married such a ridiculous piece not once but twice is just too unrealistic for me to consider this a soap and not a fantasy. 

You know shit, pal, you're just trolling because it's what you do.

He may very well go elsewhere, I won't have complete confidence til I see him holding a city shirt.

But frankly you'd say anything right now to get a reaction from people. lol

You know shit, pal, you're just trolling because it's what you do.

He may very well go elsewhere, I won't have complete confidence til I see him holding a city shirt.

But frankly you'd say anything right now to get a reaction from people. lol

the best part being everyone was way too interested in a debate about coronation street to even give such pointless trolling a reaction :D

You guys stay in denial if you want. There's been four or five people in this thread saying he's been speaking to Chelsea tonight. What I've heard corroborates with that. Not saying I'm definitely right but it certainly appears as if the most likely outcome - that Chelsea were playing a game but were always in control of the deal - is coming true.

You guys stay in denial if you want. There's been four or five people in this thread saying he's been speaking to Chelsea tonight. What I've heard corroborates with that. Not saying I'm definitely right but it certainly appears as if the most likely outcome - that Chelsea were playing a game but were always in control of the deal - is coming true.

I'd say there are about zero people falling for this so far.

I just got an email from Nige. He said Kramaric wanted an extra £1000 but Nige couldn't afford it. Nigel has asked me to try and raise it. For security reasons I can't post the bank account in which to transfer donations here, but if you pm me I can get it arranged.

Let's get Kramaric

I just got an email from Nige. He said Kramaric wanted an extra £1000 but Nige couldn't afford it. Nigel has asked me to try and raise it. For security reasons I can't post the bank account in which to transfer donations here, but if you pm me I can get it arranged.

Let's get Kramaric

pm sent

Why does everyone give so much of a shit? Like he's going to be our saviour and keep us up for definite.

Whose actually seen him play? Even if he is class it's unlikely he'll adapt straight away to the Prem?

Far better players from similar backgrounds have tried and failed, Kezman is one that immediately springs to mind.

My source who was at the training ground earlier on said the deal is off. 

seanfromenderby

Not saying you are wrong but you have left yourself open.

I hope you trust this source.

Last I had from the training ground was it looks good just a couple of small issue's.

But my info is third hand one being my son so he won't lie.

But 2 other bits of info he gave me have been spot on.

But untill I have a couple of breaking news items that prove true i will not use it.

Everything I get to know atm we all know about like this transfer.

So could just be lucky guesses atm.

Not a problem hazza. We'll see tomorrow. Just have a think about it before you go to bed though. Jose Mourinho or big Nige? Tough one? No, nor me. Nor Kramaric.

But when you have a think about it, it wouldn't be the Special One that would be picking Kramaric in his lineups? Would it? Not for a while yet, anyway.

I haven't posted on this or any forum for years but some of the posts I have read have compelled me to break my silence.

I just wanted to weigh in by saying calm down folks. If this happens great, if it doesn't then never mind. It wouldn't be the end of us. We have got by without this guy since 1884. I promise the sky won't fall in if we don't sign this guy.

There is a fair bit of overreaction going on. Speaking from a legal perspective (and experience of doing deals) sometimes things just take time to conclude (especially where there is a lot of money and some divergence in agenda between parties). Just because a deal isn't done instantly, it does not mean it will not be done at all.

There is a possibility this won't complete, but there is a similar possibility with almost every transfer.

What we do know is that most reputable media outlets seem to think we are just about there. I'd wager they are more reliable than "my mates dads best friend down the ground who has a glass against the wall and says he knows what they had for lunch".

Let's all be like Fonzy. Chill.

This suggests that it's already done - "Leicester [ LAST NIGHT] " .... it's almost like this guy has already wrote his article this evening ready for tomorrow, and published it by accident by the way he talks in it!... But until Sky Sports announce anything, I'm just letting it wash over me!

So when do you think articles in papers are written?

You could just about now get tomorrows sun or mirror in some places in london now.

They are on the road about midnight do you think thay are put together in five minutes.

They are edited about 8pm for tomorrow they may get held up if a world issue kicks off about that time.

sports pages untill 10pm then put together and printed.

Not a problem hazza. We'll see tomorrow. Just have a think about it before you go to bed though. Jose Mourinho or big Nige? Tough one? No, nor me. Nor Kramaric.

I'm sure he spent his childhood dreaming of playing at Cobham or being loaned out to Vitesse.

how andy sugden and his ugly mug has married such a ridiculous piece not once but twice is just too unrealistic for me to consider this a soap and not a fantasy.

Agreed pal. For me credibility went out the window when that 17 year old pulled the vet even if he is an absolute LAD

Archived