Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

The Express and Metro, could throw Daily Star in too, are chip shop paper. I take everything they report with a ****ing lorry load of salt. It isnt done until it is on the official site

I dunno... The Express broke the Kramaric Chelsea snub story before any of the other major news reports in the country. I saw it on their website at about 12. It wasn't until about 6 SSN were reporting it.

The Express and Metro, could throw Daily Star in too, are chip shop paper.  I take everything they report with a ****ing lorry load of salt.  It isnt done until it is on the official site

How about the Times? Are they reliable? I have never really known, but the link on BBC website is the times, not actually BBC.

Can't just pop over for talks with Chelsea anyway !!! Permission given for them to talk to him ?? Really think the media wouldn't have got hold of that info and sky would have been straight on to it!!

That's a bit naive mate - his representative will talk to anyone he wants to now he's here. Let's hope there nothing to be concerned about but the work visa thing is unconvincing. Plenty of deals are announced subject to work permit.

Was thinking over my morning brew and fag, and that's an achievement for 5am. Is this the biggest signing in our history. I know it's a club record fee but for ambition and snatching him from under the rent boys noses it surely had to be?

Was pondering this thought over my morning brew, coffee and T-Rex, is this the biggest signing in our great history, for ambition and snatching him from under the rent boys noses, it has to be?

Think we should see if he's any good first haha, could turn out to be the worst!

I really hope this comes off, not just for us, but for all other clubs who cannot do what Chelsea are doing - buying up talent and developing it through loans to sell on at a big profit.  Young players who should be developing at smaller clubs and earning money for those clubs when they hit the big time are instead simply making a profit for speculators.  You should only be allowed to loan out players from your youth development program, not buy in talent and loan for 2-3 years before selling on.

Archived