Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Ffs. I awoke expecting answers, and instead I'm left with questions:

Who is the pensioner in bed with the Asian-looking dude?

Would she be interested in Moose? He clearly needs a girlfriend.

That's a bit naive mate - his representative will talk to anyone he wants to now he's here. Let's hope there nothing to be concerned about but the work visa thing is unconvincing. Plenty of deals are announced subject to work permit.

Is wearing the 91 shirt going to be a deal breaker?

Can just imagine NP killing the deal when he hears that nonsense. 

Nah he'll love it.

'Ninety-fvcking-one? Presumably that's after the year I lifted the League Cup with Sheff Weds? On ya go son.'

Pretty good read concerning our imminent signing of Andrej Krameric and a small piece on Chelsea's loan system couldn't believe the have over 25 young talented players out on loan !

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/chelsea-forced-to-accept-defeat-as-blues-target-agrees-switch/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TransferTavern+%28The+Transfer+Tavern+Home+Page%29

Thanks!! :) I understand what you mean as he's now in England he could get approaches but am I not correct I'm saying you need permission from his club and so far only city has. I was thinking more how if he was having talks with other clubs sky sports news would have been on to it unless it's done on the sly . Anyway I'm no expert just hope he signs for us .

Thanks!! :) I understand what you mean as he's now in England he could get approaches but am I not correct I'm saying you need permission from his club and so far only city has. I was thinking more how if he was having talks with other clubs sky sports news would have been on to it unless it's done on the sly . Anyway I'm no expert just hope he signs for us .

You're correct. If Chelseea or anyone else want to talk to him they need to have an offer accepted by Rijeka first. You're offering 12 000 000€ (or 10 000 000€ depending on the source). They were offering 7 000 000€, most of it through bonuses.

Tha math is plain simple. Your offer got accepted, Kramaric is in Leicester on a medical. Their's got turned down. The FIFA and UEFA rules forbid them from contacting him.

No need to worry. He'll put pen to paper today.

Kramaric hasn't played a match for nearly a month now due to the winter break. I doubt he's match fit.

lol

You know what training camps are there for? Most footballers also stay active with individual fitness training.

Clinging onto straws now, aren't we?

Latest from Sky...

08:16

KRAMARIC FOXES TALKS ONGOING

Just a quick update on the latest surrounding the future of Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric, with the Croatia international having been heavily linked with a move to Leicester City in recent weeks.

Now according to Sky sources, the 23-year-old was in Leicester last night to discuss personal terms with the Foxes, with talks set to continue today between the two clubs.

You're correct. If Chelseea or anyone else want to talk to him they need to have an offer accepted by Rijeka first. You're offering 12 000 000€ (or 10 000 000€ depending on the source). They were offering 7 000 000€, most of it through bonuses.

Tha math is plain simple. Your offer got accepted, Kramaric is in Leicester on a medical. Their's got turned down. The FIFA and UEFA rules forbid them from contacting him.

No need to worry. He'll put pen to paper today.

Latest from Sky...

Just a quick update on the latest surrounding the future of Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric, with the Croatia international having been heavily linked with a move to Leicester City in recent weeks.

Now according to Sky sources, the 23-year-old was in Leicester last night to discuss personal terms with the Foxes, with talks set to continue today between the two clubs.

Sky need to get Tripe on there books.

*wakes up*

*Faps*

*frosties*

*Kramaric thread*

*work (well again Kramaric thread)*

*Kramaric thread*

*bath (thinking about Kramaric thread)*

*bed (well yet again looking/dreaming of the Kramaric thread)*

My daily routine for the last three days.

Latest from Sky...

They clearly know absolutely nothing!

lol

You know what training camps are there for? Most footballers also stay active with individual fitness training.

Clinging onto straws now, aren't we?

Erm no? Training is nothing like playing matches. Why do you think we set up reserve matches. There's no way he will be ready to start premiership matches.

Archived