Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Not quite. There is literally nothing stopping Kramaric's reps speaking to Chelsea reps. Especially now they're in the UK.  Happens a lot I'd bet.  I know it isn't "quite" the same but Bony or his reps are in Manchester speaking to City if you believe SSN, City haven't even agreed a fee with Swansea

Nope. Legally a player who is under contract with a club cannot hold talks with another club without his club's consent.

Of course, nobody can stop him from doing so, but there is a hefty fine. In real world, that fine is pocket money to Chelsea.

Nope. Legally a player who is under contract with a club cannot hold talks with another club without his club's consent.

Of course, nobody can stop him from doing so, but there is a hefty fine. In real world, that fine is pocket money to Chelsea.

Yep. But it happens everywhere in football. Tapping up. I'd bet my house on it. But then, didn't his father say that the only thing stopping him joining Chelsea was they wouldnt guarantee he would return after a 6month loan, infact I have seen quotes from his dad saying this.

So they've obviously already spoken to Chelsea...  yet no fee agreed

http://sport.hrt.hr/kramaric-najskuplji-igrac-leicestera

main news network in croatia......sadly no one in the country find the name of their channel "HRT" to be as funny as i did when i was there.

quick translation: he passed his medical yesterday.

they are saying £9.7m

HRT iz our BBC. Radio Rijeka is a part of HRT (Croatia Radio and TV network). This is the main web page. They take articles form their branches so this is a summary of the article we posted here last night.

Yep. But it happens everywhere in football. Tapping up. I'd bet my house on it. But then, didn't his father say that the only thing stopping him joining Chelsea was they wouldnt guarantee he would return after a 6month loan, infact I have seen quotes from his dad saying this.

So they've obviously already spoken to Chelsea... yet no fee agreed

no fee yes but with permission from the club.

I wound't drop Nugent, our run in form has coincided with his return to the team.

What about a 4-1-2-1-2 seeing as we're lacking wingers.

Hamer

De Laet Morgan Wasilewski Konchesky

Cambiasso

Drinkwater James

Nugent

Ulloa Kramaric

Would play Simpson instead of konchesky as he's been a bit of a liability of late and would play MOORE instead of wasil as MOORE was solid against Newcastle !

Would play Simpson instead of konchesky as he's been a bit of a liability of late and would play MOORE instead of wasil as MOORE was solid against Newcastle !

Simpson has been a liability as well, and Moore put in one good performance, where as Wasyl has been solid since coming in. 

HRT iz our BBC. Radio Rijeka is a part of HRT (Croatia Radio and TV network). This is the main web page. They take articles form their branches so this is a summary of the article we posted here last night.

Pretpostavljam da su hrvatski? Moja bivša djevojka je hrvatsko. (poor attempt at trying to write croatian again)

sorry i didnt realise we had a croatian in our midst as well.  

Pretpostavljam da su hrvatski? Moja bivša djevojka je hrvatsko. (poor attempt at trying to write croatian again)

There are more Croatians here than you can fathom..we has comez to conquer thou forumz :D

There are about 75 of them in this thread... we're all going over there on holiday and staying at their house.

There are about 75 of them in this thread... we're all going over there on holiday and staying at their house.

i have done that before!

ex used to have a holiday home out near Zadar. Beautiful place. bit more expensive than Zagreb but such a beautiful sea view.  

also if any croatians fancy making a deal and sending me some Karlovačko or Ožujsko please PM me. 

honestly its the best raddler i have ever tasted!

no fee yes but with permission from the club.

Thats what im saying, CFC clearly had permission too without an agreed fee or his dad couldnt have said about the loan stuff.  So even without a fee agreed, Chelsea can still talk to him, either with rijekas permission (which theyve already had) or via reps

i have done that before!

ex used to have a holiday home out near Zadar. Beautiful place. bit more expensive than Zagreb but such a beautiful sea view.

also if any croatians fancy making a deal and sending me some Karlovačko or Ožujsko please PM me.

honestly its the best raddler i have ever tasted!

Are you kidding me, raddler is blasphemy!!!!

Btw, if i do drink raddler then i prefer UNION...

It is a Slovenian beer but it is way better than Karlovačko or Žuja ;)

www.hocuri.com

The only croatian beer which is drinkable. All other is industrial crap.

38060.jpg

Produced by a guy who worked in a brewery in Germany. This brewery is in our highlands, Lika. It gets the best water around. Drinking anything else is a blasphemy

The only croatian beer which is drinkable. All other is industrial crap.

38060.jpg

Produced by a guy who worked in a brewery in Germany. This brewery is in our highlands, Lika. It gets the best water around. Drinking anything else is a blasphemy

I agree!

So they've obviously already spoken to Chelsea... yet no fee agreed

It's still an illegal approach, so there is something stopping Chelsea.

Maybe his current club asked Chelsea what they intend to do with Kramaric? It would help the player decide if he would like to speak to the club in the eventuality of the fee being met. The player wouldn't need to sit down with a club to get these details passed on.

Archived