Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Whatever happened to that Croatian striker who played for Bolton? Forgot his name now. He was pretty decent at times.

Klasnić?

That's a story. The guy had a kidney failure. His wife gave him a kidney. Then he left her. EDIT: I got it wrong. She offerd him her kidney, he rufused nad then left her some time late. He got the kidney from his father.

After Bolton he played a bit for Mainz but soon retired from pro-football. He was linked with Rijeka during his spell at Mainz but decieded to retire.

The only croatian beer which is drinkable. All other is industrial crap.

38060.jpg

Produced by a guy who worked in a brewery in Germany. This brewery is in our highlands, Lika. It gets the best water around. Drinking anything else is a blasphemy

i must try this.

i tried a beer in zagreb that (if i understood) was brewed there. there was massive barrels and the glasses were amazing (stole one when i had had about 5 of these beers. I have the menu at home but i cant remember the name of it off the top of my head right now! 

ozjusko is good for just a chill out beer. impossible to get drunk on it obviously. good for summer. loved it.

also Croatia is the only country i could still buy original john player cigarettes! 

Not looked like getting sent off, doesn't concede free-kicks that often, or penalties. If it works, I couldn't care less how agricultural his tackling is.

Yeah it's a myth that he's a red card waiting to happen. Far more guilty parties for giving away cheap free kicks

i must try this.

i tried a beer in zagreb that (if i understood) was brewed there. there was massive barrels and the glasses were amazing (stole one when i had had about 5 of these beers. I have the menu at home but i cant remember the name of it off the top of my head right now! 

ozjusko is good for just a chill out beer. impossible to get drunk on it obviously. good for summer. loved it.

also Croatia is the only country i could still buy original john player cigarettes! 

medvedgrad-otvoren-vrata.jpg

Maybe this? 

In the past year a couple of small breweries emerged. They make craft beer. You can't get the nationwide. Only in a few bars in Zagreb and one in Rijeka. I tried beers by Zmajska pivovara (The Dragon Brewery). They are pretty good. Simmilar to Medvedgrad beers but fuller in taste. Rijeka lads you can try it at Bard.

Andrej-Kramaric-u-srijedu-pocinje-pripre

Andrej likes to fish...so you can take him  fishing on Soar!  :D

If he signs for Leicester he can come to my house in the SW France and fish in the atlantic or the Gironde Estuary. I'll collect him from Bordeaux airport.

Calm down lads ,for for crying out loud you will get a heart attack.

He will sign,don't worry.

By the way some of our wanna be journalist stated that your owner is going to spend 40 mil £ on new players this winter.

Calm down lads ,for for crying out loud you will get a heart attack.
He will sign,don't worry.
By the way some of our wanna be journalist stated that your owner is going to spend 40 mil £ on new players this winter.

yeah, people think this is ridiculous but they have sure said something along these lines to kramaric to get him to sign for us over any other team?!?!

Archived