Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Complete joke our transfer dealings! bet all this will come to nothing and we will be in for Maynard instead!

Why is it a joke? Transfers take time, numerous party's involved with players, agents, solicitors, directors, managers etc all looking out for number 1. Even a small change to a contract could mean a decent delay due to it needing to go backwards and forwards between each sides solicitors.

I see that some of you are thinking that he could do a good job for you on the wing. Yes he is competent as a winger,but having watched more then half of your games this season, I think he would be ideal to partner up with Ulloa, something like a target man - adv forward partnership in FM. He will be the focal point for the most of your offensive plays, but he is also capable of making chances for others either from the flanks or middle with a nice through pass. Yes, he can work as an attacking midfielder/shadow striker, or a winger, but I see Ulloa benefiting a lot with a partnership with him, and the other way around. I think that you also have good wingers (why isn't Albrighton getting more chances ?), so I really don't see you having goalscoring problems. The defense on the other hand, I'm really not competent to comment, but may I ask, why isn't Moore playing more ? He looked solid to me when he played.

ah yeah course. still no freedom of movement if i recall. 

I can say that from a workers pov even tho' we are in the EU, you can't go to UK unless you get an invitation letter from a UK company. Dunno how this works for soccer players.

Why is it a joke? Transfers take time, numerous party's involved with players, agents, solicitors, directors, managers etc all looking out for number 1. Even a small change to a contract could mean a decent delay due to it needing to go backwards and forwards between each sides solicitors.

Hallelujah!

If it is down to the relegation release clause then there's obviously a huge legal element to this. We've seen in the past the furore over supposed clauses, look at the Suarez to Arsenal beef the other summer. Both parties will try to get the best angle/legal stance and I can see how that has dragged things on a day or so.

Hallelujah!

If it is down to the relegation release clause then there's obviously a huge legal element to this. We've seen in the past the furore over supposed clauses, look at the Suarez to Arsenal beef the other summer. Both parties will try to get the best angle/legal stance and I can see how that has dragged things on a day or so.

I can say that from a workers pov even tho' we are in the EU, you can't go to UK unless you get an invitation letter from a UK company. Dunno how this works for soccer players.

i remember when my ex wanted to come move here for uni they said she had to have an invitation letter or a interest letter or they would turn her down.

back then however croatia was still out of the EU and you had to get your passport stamped and asked a load of questions at the border.

will never forget being asked "what kind of birth control is your girlfriend on?"

well...i never

i remember when my ex wanted to come move here for uni they said she had to have an invitation letter or a interest letter or they would turn her down.

back then however croatia was still out of the EU and you had to get your passport stamped and asked a load of questions at the border.

will never forget being asked "what kind of birth control is your girlfriend on?"

well...i never

Yeah, the work permit is still issued only with an invitation letter (or we can open a company in the UK and with that not live on the gov titty). The only thing that changed is that you can now enter with a regular ID without all the hassle at the airport. lol at the question, bet you didn't see that one cuming :D

I guess he is now going to take a medical and then the deal will be done :D

Last night they hooked him up on advanced brain monitoring to test for any neurological disorders... Now we are waiting for dr. House ti read the test results.

www.hocuri.com

Yeah, the work permit is still issued only with an invitation letter (or we can open a company in the UK and with that not live on the gov titty). The only thing that changed is that you can now enter with a regular ID without all the hassle at the airport. lol at the question, bet you didn't see that one cuming :D

we tried that. you still need a passport to enter the uk and same with us entering croatia. think because we are an island and are against the freedom of movement, passports are needed.

someone i know got from zadar to stolkholm using their national ID card though! 

I guess he is now going to take a medical and then the deal will be done :D

Last night they hooked him up on advanced brain monitoring to test for any neurological disorders... Now we are waiting for dr. House ti read the test results.

www.hocuri.com

I bet it's Lupus.

I certainly don't tie up my agreements as fast as footballs clubs do - Boss isn't on here  :) It's all about risk and the key term in my view will be the finer points of the release clause. Kram's reps will be wanting the risk to sit moreso with LCFC and we will be asking his reps to agree to share the risk. It is clear he wants premiership football. It is clear we are a risky short term bet. We will want to at least set a sale figure quite high before his release clause is triggered. They will want it set much lower. Agreeing that figure could well take time and involve 1 party shifting and that in turn may lead to phone calls to get the green light from the Thai's before the legal drafting is even considered. His reps may even be asking that he plays a minimum of X games before the end of the season to give him the opportunity to showcase his skills in case we get relegated. This would involve including Pearson as a key stakeholder in the negotation although I would hope we wouldn't even give such a request the time of day. We may however commit to a 'reasonable endeavours' clause along the lines of giving him game time although this has little weight if it came to a legal dispute. These finer details can take a lot of time,....not necessarily to agree as both parties may be in agreement but to find the right legal wording that mirrors the sentiment of the deal which is agreeable to both legal teams

we tried that. you still need a passport to enter the uk and same with us entering croatia. think because we are an island and are against the freedom of movement, passports are needed.

someone i know got from zadar to stolkholm using their national ID card though! 

That's weird. Our Foreign Affairs Ministry states that you can enter UK from Croatia (and vice versa) with a regular ID.

Bottom of the page.

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps she had an old ID cards which is not valid for the EU.

Can't be arsed to trawl through and find it but someone got it spot on regarding Social Media. It's utter poison for the transfer window. Things have probably always taken this long, there just wasn't a load of sources on Twitter feeling the need to give pointless 'updates' every ten seconds.

No snipe at the Rijeka fans, tripe in particular who has been very informative throughout and rarely wrong.

Archived