Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

I see that some of you are thinking that he could do a good job for you on the wing. Yes he is competent as a winger,but having watched more then half of your games this season, I think he would be ideal to partner up with Ulloa, something like a target man - adv forward partnership in FM. He will be the focal point for the most of your offensive plays, but he is also capable of making chances for others either from the flanks or middle with a nice through pass. Yes, he can work as an attacking midfielder/shadow striker, or a winger, but I see Ulloa benefiting a lot with a partnership with him, and the other way around. I think that you also have good wingers (why isn't Albrighton getting more chances ?), so I really don't see you having goalscoring problems. The defense on the other hand, I'm really not competent to comment, but may I ask, why isn't Moore playing more ? He looked solid to me when he played.

You tell me?

Archived