Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Just how long does it take to translate a complicated multi million pound contract into Croatian. ;)

Just use Google Translate.

"...association must be provide for Step-father on second mound gold every Kitten or litigious puppies...."  

No he wasn't!

Well he was saying that he was signing for chelsea and we were only doing this because they can't loan him. Now he's saying he's just signing for us....I guess this latest one can be interpreted a few ways and I could have got it wrong.....but he's still full of shit a lot of the time.

The plot thickens.

The replacement pen will need to pass a medical before it can be used of course.

And don't forget the international clearance before it can be used and if tax was paid when the pen was purchased or was it kniCked from Barclays bank ??!

fun fact about the croatian alphabet...there is no letter y....which when you think their country used to be part of Yugoslavia...presents a problem.

also there are 3 c's and 2 d's!

Gotta love their double d's!!!

fun fact about the croatian alphabet...there is no letter y....which when you think their country used to be part of Yugoslavia...presents a problem.

also there are 3 c's and 2 d's! 

I wouldn't associate Croatia with any of the other ex-Yugoslavian countries. 

Archived