Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

He should listen to the advice from Racki. Chelsea don't use their youth/younger talents. They buy players in for big money. He's a fool if he thinks he will get game time there. 

If we get him on loan as a by of this deal then its great business for us but would still believe this lad is making a mistake in choosing Chelsea. That is unless he and his old man know something we and his agent don't and this kid is an absolute worldie talent who is guaranteed successor to Drogba's throne.

Is this reported in any English press? You'd think they'd be reporting it if Chelsea are involved.

No doubt be shit for us while he is acclimatising before then going on to be great for them.

If he plays like shit for us, he'll never get near the Chelsea team.

If the loan deal happens, he'll know that he'll need to hit the ground running to realise his ambitions of playing for Chelsea.

As another poster has said, I can see this being a Lukaku situation. If the outcome is similar, we're golden.

He joins Chelsea.

Moves to us on loan. Scores the goals to keep us up.

Chelsea want him to have one more year out on loan. Fires us to a top four finish.

Simples.

And then the story ends?!?! I'm gripped, tell me more!!

By ESPN staff

31 minutes ago
Croatia striker Andrej Kramaric urged to choose Leicester over Chelsea
Andrej Kramaric has been strongly linked with a move to Chelsea.

Croatia international Andrej Kramaric has been advised to sign for Leicester despite Chelsea reportedly closing in on the striker.

Widespread reports in England and Croatia have claimed Rijeka striker Kramaric, 23, has been lined up as a potential successor to Didier Drogba.

Leicester are also reported to be keen, with owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha apparently ready to invest in January to boost his club in the relegation battle, but the player's father and representative, Joza Kramaric, said a move to the King Power Stadium would be the "worst choice" for his son.

Rijeka-based agent Predrag Racki, though, suggested Leicester may very well be the best option for Kramaric.

"Kramaric and his father had their brains washed regarding Leicester's position in the league table -- like they'll get relegated, go bust or disappear," he told Sportske Novosti. "And what if Leicester stay up? They have another 19 games left -- nothing's decided yet. And what if the owner refreshes the team with new signings worth 40 million?"

He warned that Kramaric would, along with fellow Croatians Matej Delac, Mario Pasalic and Stipe Perica, fail to make the grade for the Blues.

"If he chooses Chelsea, Kramaric won't ever set foot on the Stamford Bridge pitch," he said. "He'll get lost in Holland, just like Delac, Pasalic or Perica. All that 'glitter' lasts two or three days.

"It's true that Leicester doesn't sound that attractive, but the 19 games for such a player is a real opportunity to showcase his talent. Prove yourself -- you either got it or you don't."

I know it's easy to talk up what Racki's said there as it's largely in our favour, but he isn't wrong.

Also I know this sounds daft but I seriously wonder if the win at Hull has given us a chance here. If we'd lost that we would be looking well off and yet now all of a sudden we don't.

A Burnley type run gets us out of the mire, a quality signing like Kramaric would facilitate that.

QPR have shown the difference a consistent scorer can make to a decidedly average team. 

By ESPN staff

31 minutes ago
Croatia striker Andrej Kramaric urged to choose Leicester over Chelsea
Andrej Kramaric has been strongly linked with a move to Chelsea.

Croatia international Andrej Kramaric has been advised to sign for Leicester despite Chelsea reportedly closing in on the striker.

Widespread reports in England and Croatia have claimed Rijeka striker Kramaric, 23, has been lined up as a potential successor to Didier Drogba.

Leicester are also reported to be keen, with owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha apparently ready to invest in January to boost his club in the relegation battle, but the player's father and representative, Joza Kramaric, said a move to the King Power Stadium would be the "worst choice" for his son.

Rijeka-based agent Predrag Racki, though, suggested Leicester may very well be the best option for Kramaric.

"Kramaric and his father had their brains washed regarding Leicester's position in the league table -- like they'll get relegated, go bust or disappear," he told Sportske Novosti. "And what if Leicester stay up? They have another 19 games left -- nothing's decided yet. And what if the owner refreshes the team with new signings worth 40 million?"

He warned that Kramaric would, along with fellow Croatians Matej Delac, Mario Pasalic and Stipe Perica, fail to make the grade for the Blues.

"If he chooses Chelsea, Kramaric won't ever set foot on the Stamford Bridge pitch," he said. "He'll get lost in Holland, just like Delac, Pasalic or Perica. All that 'glitter' lasts two or three days.

"It's true that Leicester doesn't sound that attractive, but the 19 games for such a player is a real opportunity to showcase his talent. Prove yourself -- you either got it or you don't."

Good, old Predrag.  

Did I read aomewhere that Mourinho had an influence with Cambiassio signing for us? Obviously there is the link with Chelsea/Mourinho and Walsh?

Signing for Chelsea and loan to us wouldn't be miles off the mark, potentially.

think Jose & Walsh worked together or something,,,,i cant remember

Did I read aomewhere that Mourinho had an influence with Cambiassio signing for us? Obviously there is the link with Chelsea/Mourinho and Walsh?

Signing for Chelsea and loan to us wouldn't be miles off the mark, potentially.

I thought I read that it was more AVB than Mourinho who helped with that deal.

Archived