Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Can I just ask something...

If Gianluca Di Marzio is the one reporting this as being 'done', why are Sky not running it because Di Marzio works for SKY Italy.

Seems odd.

Probably because it's literally only just happened.

Do Radio Rijeka have people in the room?! Does his dad moonlight as a reporter? I wish our journos were as up to speed. Stringer doesn't have a clue what is going on!

Radio Rijeka are as close as someone can be, trust us!!!

Regarding further talks between Rijeka and Leichester fans it would be useful to open a topic - Rijeka/Leichester friendly talks ;)

I think we will have common themes :D

www.hocuri.com

People are ****ing morons. I can't believe any of you think this has taken an abnormal amount of time. It's real life, not signing a player on deadline day of Football Manager.

Goodbye Italy , in the future there will be Andrej Kramarić the Premier League . The Croatian striker of Rijeka , born in 1991 , tried in recent weeks from Juventus , has closed the deal with Leicester . Kramaric , accompanied by his agent Vincenzo Knight and former football player Bosko Balaban collaborator of the same Knight , is at this time in the offices of Leicester where he has just signed his contract with the English club . Present when Esteban Cambiasso , who wanted to welcome the new team-mate . An acronym for a future tinged English : Leicester in the present, Chelsea , perhaps , in the future.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/campionati-esteri/premier-league/leicester-kramaric-nella-sede-del-club-per-firmare-la-foto-esclusiva/

Archived