Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

People are ****ing morons. I can't believe any of you think this has taken an abnormal amount of time. It's real life, not signing a player on deadline day of Football Manager.

Surely you just press "Next" and you find out what's happened to your offers along with all that days results?

So have Sky!

They're reporting it as something that'll be tied up before the weekend. It's not like them to miss out on a story. If Gianluca Di Marzio knew it'd have been done today then you'd think he'd tell them straight away.

Just find it odd.

They're reporting it as something that'll be tied up before the weekend. It's not like them to miss out on a story. If Gianluca Di Marzio knew it'd have been done today then you'd think he'd tell them straight away.

Just find it odd.

They don't take his word as gospel because he's full of shit half the time. 

Surely you just press "Next" and you find out what's happened to your offers along with all that days results?

I bet Terry Robinson just sat there smacking his space bar wondering why deals weren't being completed.

he will play Saturday and scoring a hat trick, on saturday night Sky will report we are hoping to sign him by the weekend in between mentioning in case nobody knows that Gerard is off to the MLS

Gerrard my arse when the news broke and there were all these tributes flying about I had to double read I thought he'd snuffed it !

Archived