Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Weren't some people calling him all the names under the sun a couple of days ago because it looked like he was Chelsea?

I genuinely wonder if he's still set for Chelsea within the next year or so. It just seems quite strange but fcuk it, we've got a great talent on our books for now.

I am so happy for you guys.. I wish you middle of the table at the end of the season and FA Cup finals..

Ill be rooting for you.. 

Cheers from Rijeka!

btw if some of you is coming near Rijeka msg me so we can share a beer..

We will stay... I'm glad that we can follow "our" Krama in Premierleague... LCFC have gained a lot of fans in Rijeka because of Andrej!!

http://nk-rijeka.hr/article/2015/01/07/kramaric-potpisao-za-leicester-city

News on our official football club page

"and the now former attacker Rivers signed a contract with "handcuffs" on three and a half years."

lol lol Good way to get a transfer done!

Andrej Kramarić is a new player of Leicester City , now it's official . " Thanks for all your goals, good luck ," writes Rijeka on his Twitter profile . After signing his new contract with the club 's Premier , the attacker was finally made ​​official : will new mate Cambiasso , Argentine who took him under his wing , and it will grow. Operation done in synergy with Chelsea , will be the fate of the blus Kramarić . But before the Leicester , for real.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/campionati-esteri/premier-league/rijeka-andrej-kramaric-al-leicester-city-ora-e-ufficiale/

IMG_0976.jpg

Archived