Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brenfox

Forums to buy & sell games?

I use Amazon Marketplace, have sold loads through there but they take quite a big cut, money takes 3 weeks to clear and any dispute (legitimate or otherwise) and Amazon will refund the customer and take the money from you so I wouldn't fully guarantee it

Gumtree is also worth a look. No listing fees, but a lot of idiots and scam artists scour the ads

I use Amazon Marketplace, have sold loads through there but they take quite a big cut, money takes 3 weeks to clear and any dispute (legitimate or otherwise) and Amazon will refund the customer and take the money from you so I wouldn't fully guarantee it

They should put that on the advert

They should put that on the advert

Haha yeah, that's just the cons. Has good points though - free listings, really easy to manage loads of different items and prices if you're bulk selling, good notification system, can limit listings to UK or worldwide so you'll always sell your stuff eventually

Archived