Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nilss

TV help please...

Hello All,

Newbie here so looking for done advice and help please.

My garage is converted into a room and I'm looking for a TV to mount onto the wall. My budget is £400-£450 and looking at either a 42/47/50 inch screen, plasma/LCD/led is fine, will be used mainly for TV but gaming in a few years, so would like a full blown HD 1080p, gotta have built in wifi and all the online catch channels would be good. I've seen a few that seem good but would like an expert opinion -

LG 42LB550V

Sony KDL48W585BBU

LG 42ub820b

PANASONIC VIERA TX-50A300B

LG 42LB580V 42" full hd smart led

Any advice anyone could provide, or any other models/makes I should look into would be greatley appreciated.

Thanks

Nilss

I've just bought a Samsung flat screen smart tv. My one is only 32" but i'm incredibly impressed with the picture quality/sound. They come in a variety of screen sizes.

Edit - Something like that has bang tidy reviews

http://www.tesco.com/direct/samsung-ue48h5000-48-inch-full-hd-1080p-led-tv-with-freeview-hd/259-5594.prd

Ask this last year and I'd have pointed you towards the Panasonic plasma range of tvs. Miles better than anything for its time.

Looked quickly online but could find nothing - all discontinued and none anywhere in stock.

You could try ebay.

Go for the st50, vt50, or zt50 tvs from 2012. Last years final models, although superb (the zt60 being the pinnacle of tv viewing), will cost over 1000 if you can find one.

If you cant find one, dont consider any other plasmas, go for an LG, they supply the screens for the major manufacturers and picture quality on current LGs is excellent imo.

Archived