Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Hull Post Match Thread 0 - 1

In Pearson's interview today he seem to say that it has been hard getting people for this January. Did I imagine that or did he?

In that case, if we do get a couple of new players they too won't be PL quality, but future prospects. Imagine Defoe will end up with QPR for sure. But can they afford him? Can we afford such a player?

Any ideas?

Happy New Year

After today I can really celebrate New Years Eve now.

On the beach....in Dorset....in December. Ok..... :whistle:

Haha, I see your point! I heard the weather up in Leicester has been a bit rubbish but down here there wasn't a cloud in the sky...wish I had brought my swimming shorts down with me! Hopefully the sun follows me back to the shire tomorrow...hopefully this winning thing I forgot about stays for a while too!

Haha, I see your point! I heard the weather up in Leicester has been a bit rubbish but down here there wasn't a cloud in the sky...wish I had brought my swimming shorts down with me! Hopefully the sun follows me back to the shire tomorrow...hopefully this winning thing I forgot about stays for a while too!

Braver than me!

Braver than me!

Should have seen me years back canoeing on the iced over River Soar, just by KP in fact, on a cold Saturday morning. Fell in too cos we used to take the boats over the weir and naturally the one time I fvck it up is on this morning, that was cold!

Imagine being a hull fan right now.

In fact imagine having any sort of association with anything hull.

The pre-match Hull video montage was absolutely beyond words. I can't possibly do it justice in here but it is definitely the most tinpot thing I have ever seen at a football match or anywhere else for that matter.

Great end from us second half, hope the morons stood next to me who pounced on any slight mistake and never sang is support never go to a match again and instead concentrate on why their respective spouses haven't touched them for the past three decades.

Why bother going to football if you're going to be such miserable cvnts.

The pre-match Hull video montage was absolutely beyond words. I can't possibly do it justice in here but it is definitely the most :nigel: thing I have ever seen at a football match or anywhere else for that matter.

Forests revenge time video in February takes that crown, surely?

Forests revenge time video in February takes that crown, surely?

It was worse than that, albeit a similar theme (players staring into the distance whilst rousing music accompanies a scrappy finish to secure a late consolation against Doncaster or some such).

Archived