Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Off to Bali in 10 days.. woohooo, I know its choc full of aussie bogans but im planning a few days of beaches waterfalls and not much else :)

Oh, and the cost, is insane.... flights for 2 and 5 nights accom (3.5 star so...) total cost $512

How's Zante? Going next week, cheap last minute deal with the ladyfriend. I'm guessing there's not a whole lot to the place but for £180 I can't really complain.

I like Zante, for £180, can't go wrong. Which resort are u going?

How's Zante? Going next week, cheap last minute deal with the ladyfriend. I'm guessing there's not a whole lot to the place but for £180 I can't really complain.

I like Zante, for £180, can't go wrong. Which resort are u going?

Guest Col city fan

Off to Bali in 10 days.. woohooo, I know its choc full of aussie bogans but im planning a few days of beaches waterfalls and not much else :)

Oh, and the cost, is insane.... flights for 2 and 5 nights accom (3.5 star so...) total cost $512

One of the nicest places to visit in the world is Bali.

:thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

Kraków is a great place. Are you getting a tour of Auschwitz? It's the best way.

Yes mate. All booked and sorted.

Tour on the Friday, Krakow Saturday.

Anyone been to Rome and got any recommendations of places to visit. Obviously I know the usual stuff Colosseum, Pantheon, Forum, Trevi Fountain, Vatican City, Spanish Steps, but not sure if there is anything else worth a look... or shall I just wander about!! Got 3 and a half days to fill.

Anyone been to Rome and got any recommendations of places to visit. Obviously I know the usual stuff Colosseum, Pantheon, Forum, Trevi Fountain, Vatican City, Spanish Steps, but not sure if there is anything else worth a look... or shall I just wander about!! Got 3 and a half days to fill.

St Paul's Basilica is full of art, as are a lot of the churches there . Everywhere you've mentioned is well worth seeing. 3 and a half days isn't far too much.

There were people in the street offering opera tickets for 10 euros a go if you're into that sort of thing, me being an arsehole I booked our hotel 25 km outside Rome and there was a strike so the buses stopped at 6pm. We didn't really get to see it at night.

Edited by Webbo

If you're going any time in the near future, don't expect much from the Trevi Fountain. It's being restored for another few months or so.

We're just planning on rolling into Filey for a few days when the sun is hot.

Yes mate. All booked and sorted.
Tour on the Friday, Krakow Saturday.

I know somebody who can give you a factual tour for five crates of lager. He's a bit weeeeyyyyyyyyy a bit woooooooooo but enthusiastic with it.

Off to Krakow at the end of June to visit Auschwitz and sample some of the nightlife.

Tour of the salt mine is well worth doing as for Auschwitz, something that has to be done but a place forsaken by God, went a couple of summers ago and  cannot even remember seeing a butterfly. Krakow is a beautiful city for sure and hope you like it.

Went to Rome in April. Everything is walking distance so just walk around and make sure you go off down all the side streets as you'll find loads of little gems.

We did a segway tour as well which was fantastic, see a lot in a short amount of time.

I'm off to Venice and Budapest in July with the mrs. Any recommendations for either welcomed...

Off to Vegas with the missus next month :celebrate:

Main aim is not to get hammered and wake up the next morning married lol

Went Vegas with my girlfriend last month absouletly loved it. Definitely recommend watching a show preferably a Cirque production.

Tried getting tickets for Britney Spears but they had sold out. If you like your shopping and designer gear get a taxi to North premium outlet cost you around $25 depending on what hotel you are staying in.

Went to Rome in April. Everything is walking distance so just walk around and make sure you go off down all the side streets as you'll find loads of little gems.

We did a segway tour as well which was fantastic, see a lot in a short amount of time.

I'm off to Venice and Budapest in July with the mrs. Any recommendations for either welcomed...

I'll also be in Budapest and then Munich in July, so I'd also appreciate any recommendations for mid-range places to stay.

Then I've got a week in the Scottish highlands in September, feels like my first 'grown-up' holiday.

I'll also be in Budapest and then Munich in July, so I'd also appreciate any recommendations for mid-range places to stay.

Then I've got a week in the Scottish highlands in September, feels like my first 'grown-up' holiday.

Get on airbnb.co.uk mate. We booked our accommodation on there and have got a really nice apartment for our stay for about £50 a night. 

• Like 1

Get on airbnb.co.uk mate. We booked our accommodation on there and have got a really nice apartment for our stay for about £50 a night. 

Good idea, cheers. This airbnb is taking over the world, it's barely possible to find a town or village without something on offer.