Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Going Budapest for 4 nights then heading down to Croatia for 2 weeks, how much will I need? Is Budapest expensive?

Looking to do the usual sight seeing etc, but will probably end up going out a fair amount.

Budapest is cheap. Never payed more than a £1 for a pint , and about £5 for a decent meal

Edited by isaidno

Booked to go to Barcelona with the fam in September (Dad likes a cheap deal :P). Any recommendations apart from the obvious is welcome. Can't wait, always wanted to go.

There's a few Exit Room games in Barca which are cool.There something different to do and always a laugh.

Back from Zante. Great time, met some decent people... Bouncers don't care though do they, I got kicked out but he held me so I couldn't move and punched me repeatedly until I was off the premises. Thankfully it only cut my lip... We all ended up running out of euros on the last day though; had to swap vodka for water with another group and we're basically living off scraps for 17 hours.

Back from Zante. Great time, met some decent people... Bouncers don't care though do they, I got kicked out but he held me so I couldn't move and punched me repeatedly until I was off the premises. Thankfully it only cut my lip... We all ended up running out of euros on the last day though; had to swap vodka for water with another group and we're basically living off scraps for 17 hours.

I did laugh when I saw your tweet yesterday. Reminded me of when me & my mates were in kavos going from bar to bar with our suitcases because we had to check out but didn't have a early morning flight.

Booked to go to Barcelona with the fam in September (Dad likes a cheap deal :P). Any recommendations apart from the obvious is welcome. Can't wait, always wanted to go.

Barca is great. Depends what you mean by obvious but all of Gaudis stuff is worth a visit.

The open top hop on/hop off bus isn't too bad for getting around and seeing the main sites.

Do your research on where to eat, most places on Las Ramblas are crap, i found a few great but expensive places to eat. A tapas place near the Picasso museum was great and if you want to spend a lot on a great meal go to restaurant Montiel and have the suckling pig.

I did laugh when I saw your tweet yesterday. Reminded me of when me & my mates were in kavos going from bar to bar with our suitcases because we had to check out but didn't have a early morning flight.

haha yeah we had no room and only 10 euros between three of us. Ended up swapping some girls our remaining vodka for their bottle of water.

Guest Col city fan

haha yeah we had no room and only 10 euros between three of us. Ended up swapping some girls our remaining vodka for their bottle of water.

Swapping vodka for water!

:o

lol

Guest ttfn

Cheers buddy!

I'm marrying Miss Col next April so the week in Suffolk may well be the last until the honeymoon.

She's one very lucky lady.

:thumbup:

Cheers Cambridge.

:thumbup:

Congrats Col. If you get a chance to go to Southwold go (if you haven't gone already).

If you're planning to visit Delirium (why wouldn't you?) I'd go at least twice: Once in the afternoon when you can actually get your hands on a beer list and some service at the bar, then again at night for the atmosphere (and more beer).

If you're planning to visit Delirium (why wouldn't you?) I'd go at least twice: Once in the afternoon when you can actually get your hands on a beer list and some service at the bar, then again at night for the atmosphere (and more beer).

It's on the to do list. Heard they do 2500 beers

Guest Col city fan

Congrats Col. If you get a chance to go to Southwold go (if you haven't gone already).

Cheers ttfn!

We went twice to Southwold. Lovely little place.

Common myth. Expect 3 or 4, one of which will be Fosters

Talk about plucking info out yer bumhole lol

They weren't far off 2.5k beers last I checked, and I'm pretty sure none of them are Fosters.  Very rarely have I picked an obscure beer at random and been told they didn't have any left.