Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Talk about plucking info out yer bumhole lol

They weren't far off 2.5k beers last I checked, and I'm pretty sure none of them are Fosters. Very rarely have I picked an obscure beer at random and been told they didn't have any left.

lol jokes. I've been many times. I've also messaged you about Belgium before, you recommended a restaurant to me I believe Edited by Turtles Head

Going Budapest for 4 nights then heading down to Croatia for 2 weeks, how much will I need? Is Budapest expensive?

Looking to do the usual sight seeing etc, but will probably end up going out a fair amount.

Just over a quid a pint in most places in Budapest. Brilliant city, absolutely loved it.

Foxestalk invasion at CherryBay with Fox92 who is over there at the minute.

Start singing Leicester songs and you'll find a few people who are fans.

cherrybay didnt go too well, got started on and someone cut my shoulder with glass... Think I prefer Waikiki now hahaha

If you're planning to visit Delirium (why wouldn't you?) I'd go at least twice: Once in the afternoon when you can actually get your hands on a beer list and some service at the bar, then again at night for the atmosphere (and more beer).

Went to Delirium. Great place. Went Friday evening and got served quite easily. Went back at 11pm on Saturday and it was heaving , so went to the Delerium cafe at the end of the street. Brussels is great, quite cheap for a European capital city

Rome for a few days tomorrow, then Florence and after that a week on the east coast of Italy  :)

I love Florence, beautiful city. 

Interesting fact, I was at the statue of David in Florence on the same day Will Smith was (he posted a picture on FB.) Didn't see him though :(  

Some photos from my holiday to Biscarrosse last week:

Natural lake near the complex we stayed at:

g4pzJ0y.jpg

Beach:

9x9DWIz.jpg

Saint Emilion and views from a historical tower in the town:

Mkq2r6d.jpg

xeGdocc.jpg

wUfYieG.jpg

View from Europe's largest sand dune, Dune de Pilat

8RNHVQA.jpg

Free to watch the sunset up the dune. Beautiful sight:

kYXwZEW.jpg

itmP7xh.jpg

• Like 2

Flying out to Sicily on Friday for 10 days. Staying again at the Villa Paridiso Dell Etna, at the base of the volcano.

Not for the young as all there is to do is eat and drink and hang out by the pool in the gardens. Might nip to out for a day or two sightseeing, but really going for a rest. Basically now a full time registered childminder in our own setting, which is draining at my age. Banking was a piece of cake in comparison. 

Looks like 10 days at around 33 degrees, no children and dead easy to drive from Catania. Any over 40's who want something different it is a nice hotel, opened in the 1920's, so has loads of period features.

Obviously has wifi etc, so will be able to book the West Ham tickets, even though they are pricey.

Flying out to Sicily on Friday for 10 days. Staying again at the Villa Paridiso Dell Etna, at the base of the volcano.

Not for the young as all there is to do is eat and drink and hang out by the pool in the gardens. Might nip to out for a day or two sightseeing, but really going for a rest. Basically now a full time registered childminder in our own setting, which is draining at my age. Banking was a piece of cake in comparison. 

Looks like 10 days at around 33 degrees, no children and dead easy to drive from Catania. Any over 40's who want something different it is a nice hotel, opened in the 1920's, so has loads of period features.

Obviously has wifi etc, so will be able to book the West Ham tickets, even though they are pricey.

Enjoy.

Some photos from my holiday to Biscarrosse last week:

Natural lake near the complex we stayed at:

g4pzJ0y.jpg

Beach:

9x9DWIz.jpg

Saint Emilion and views from a historical tower in the town:

Mkq2r6d.jpg

xeGdocc.jpg

wUfYieG.jpg

View from Europe's largest sand dune, Dune de Pilat

8RNHVQA.jpg

Free to watch the sunset up the dune. Beautiful sight:

kYXwZEW.jpg

itmP7xh.jpg

Wow Stan.Off to Royan now! The over side of Bordeaux .Stopping off near Angers tonight in a chateau .17 of us from early next week!!!!

Guest Col city fan

Not bad Stan!!!...We are just finishing off a week in GT Yarmouth!!!!

It's OK if you got kids but boy are you surrounded by bloody chavs!!!!

lol

Nowt wrong with Yarmouth Raj!

Cheap beer and breakfasts, the 'pleasure beach'..and donkeys!

What more could you want?

lol

Nowt wrong with Yarmouth Raj!

Cheap beer and breakfasts, the 'pleasure beach'..and donkeys!

What more could you want?

Do you think Col that maybe you're the sort of person Raj is talking about?