Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

• 1 month later...

Just looking at some holidays for next year and wondered what people's opinions are of going to Turkey currently? I know a lot of people that have been to Turkey recently and loved it but there is always something in the back of mind telling me I shouldn't go there.

The other place that seems to fit my price range for an All Inclusive hotel is Sunny Beach, Bulgaria? Anyone been there? heard mixed messages.

Just looking at some holidays for next year and wondered what people's opinions are of going to Turkey currently? I know a lot of people that have been to Turkey recently and loved it but there is always something in the back of mind telling me I shouldn't go there.

The other place that seems to fit my price range for an All Inclusive hotel is Sunny Beach, Bulgaria? Anyone been there? heard mixed messages.

There are much nicer parts of the Bulgarian coast than Sunny Beach but not sure how easy it would be to get to them.

I love Turkey but have never done all inclusive there. I think there are some good places, my partner used to go to Antalya a lot and it seems good for that kind of holiday.

Basically I prefer Greece.

There are much nicer parts of the Bulgarian coast than Sunny Beach but not sure how easy it would be to get to them.

I love Turkey but have never done all inclusive there. I think there are some good places, my partner used to go to Antalya a lot and it seems good for that kind of holiday.

Basically I prefer Greece.

Yeah I'm sure there are nicer bits than Sunny Beach, I've heard its cheap and plenty of bars etc. Want somewhere with a bit of nightlife but not too much.

My worry with Turkey, apart from being shot by ISIS, is being in a hotel with very little around.

Certainly lots of history and culture in Turkey and plenty of good food.

Agree totally

Not sure fully what you are after, but away for the all in hotel scene, Kalkan is absolutely stunning, amazing roof top restaurants over looking the small harbour and breathtaking private villas in the mountains overlooking the town.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back to Berlin in January for 4 days, went a few months ago for 4 days as well but couldn't see everything and have got it cheap, my only complaint is that there are no matches being played on the dates I'm going but it's the only time I can get off.

Nice city though and not as expensive as some of my friends made it out to be.

Looking to book Milan also, want to visit the San Siro and watch a match, I've heard tickets are easy to get and not to expensive so looks like that might be next :)

Amsterdam in Feb

Spain in April

South Africa in September.

Think I'm gonna enjoy next year.

Where you going in South Africa? I did 3 weeks this time last year and it was the bollocks. Cape Town is a must. Steer well clear of Jo'burg if you can though, hell hole.