Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

I know ! ... That's the next trip for me and the boys !

Fantastic place Una .... Me and the missus loved it. Went there after watching the film 'In Bruges'.

Ditto, Being in Australia, before the film we had barely any knowledge of Bruges... In Bruges mustve have been the best marketing for that place!

Yeah I've been twice before I love it. It's £220 each for 3 nights at a 4 star hotel with Eurostar return which is good.

I hope you have already enjoyed the highlights that only the Fries/potato museum can offer... if not get yourself in there, its very appealing, youll have a smashing time. :)

Trying to find somewhere warm, relaxing and not tacky to go with the missus for a week in July. Don't wanna spend the earth but were struggling to find anywhere at the moment. Only requirement is that we can relax every day and do very little.

Depending on your budget Cyprus is very nice. It's expensive to get out there but when you are there it's no different to anywhere else in Europe.

Protoras & Paphos are both popular places with lovely beaches and great restaurants, also in July it will be late 30's earlier 40's in temperature.

Found a holiday to Turkey in October Half term. 10 nights all inclusive 4 star for £1348 for 2 adults and 2 kids :blink:

I can only assume the prices are low due to the terrorists or something. I went Turkey last year with no trouble so very tempted on this. That price is an absolute steal. Any families on here get looking. It called the Julian Club hotel (I think) on the first choice website

Found a holiday to Turkey in October Half term. 10 nights all inclusive 4 star for £1348 for 2 adults and 2 kids :blink:

I can only assume the prices are low due to the terrorists or something. I went Turkey last year with no trouble so very tempted on this. That price is an absolute steal. Any families on here get looking. It called the Julian Club hotel (I think) on the first choice website

I went to Kursadasi in Turkey in October 1 year. The weather is iffy that time of year, can be sunny 1 day, piss it down the next.

Just after sun really. Can't afford to be picky.

I remember someone posting Oludeniz on here before, the beach looks amazing and i just checked the prices for the end of May and they are dirt cheap!

Oludeniz is great i went there last summer. The White Otel (no h) is where i stayed and would reccomend it.

I went to Kursadasi in Turkey in October 1 year. The weather is iffy that time of year, can be sunny 1 day, piss it down the next.

I went Sarigerme last year October and granted there was a couple of rainy days it was mostly sunny. Bit hit and miss.

Oludeniz is great i went there last summer. The White Otel (no h) is where i stayed and would reccomend it.

I 2nd this. Olu Deniz is spot on. Great Beach and an amazing Steak restaurant (still to this day the best steak i've ever had). I stayed in the Alize hotel which was only a 3 star but the food was spot on. No complaints whatsoever. I went with the lads and it is only a short taxi ride to Hisaronu where lots of bars are. Would highly recommend.

Trying to find somewhere warm, relaxing and not tacky to go with the missus for a week in July. Don't wanna spend the earth but were struggling to find anywhere at the moment. Only requirement is that we can relax every day and do very little.

Es Cana, Ibiza

I went Sarigerme last year October and granted there was a couple of rainy days it was mostly sunny. Bit hit and miss.

I 2nd this. Olu Deniz is spot on. Great Beach and an amazing Steak restaurant (still to this day the best steak i've ever had). I stayed in the Alize hotel which was only a 3 star but the food was spot on. No complaints whatsoever. I went with the lads and it is only a short taxi ride to Hisaronu where lots of bars are. Would highly recommend.

Careful if travelling with young women though the blokes are absolute pests.

That doesn't sound too bad, how long for? I've just discovered AirBnb, I'm not really sure of the downsides to it. It's all user reviewed and most of the homes seem to be very well kept, plus it's much cheaper than even the average looking hotels.

Checkout this website - might well change your mind re Airbnb!

http://www.airbnbhell.com/airbnb-guest-stories/