Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Been to all but Valencia & Lisbon. I found Prague to be the best.

Yeah I've been to Amsterdam, Barca, Lisbon, Alicante.

Berlin & Prague have all been used by some other mates on lads holidays and recommend it.

surely anyone booking anything september-december is gonna wait for the champions league draw? 

places like amsterdam, lisbon etc are great holiday destinations, imagine them whilst half of leicester is there and we're on our way to winning the champions league. 

Nice. How long you there for?

Gola di Alcantara is a great day trip, and Acireale, Aci Trezza and Ripsoto are recommended places on that coast if you like amazing fish restaurants and atmsopheric side streets.

Try and spend time round Etna. There is a 'circumetna' train that has just reopened that's quite interesting. Pistachios from Etna are the best. Actually anything grown on Etna is amazing.

The interior of Sicily is completely wild and beautiful but is quite difficult to get around and it might already be too hot.

Just going for a long weekend.

Going to the amphitheatre on Sunday night to watch Duran Duran. ( it was a wedding present )

Looking forward to it. But not as much as my mate who's coming to stay at ours to house sit which I'm dreading the debauchery I may come home to....

Cheers for the tips.

Swan

Marrakech is fvcking brilliant. Over 5 days, had a good balance of chilling by the pool in an all-inclusive hotel with great entertainment each evening and exploring nearby attractions - Atlas Mountains especially.

just to add to this, the all-inclusive hotel was only £55/night!

Going to Sicily in October and want to catch the ferry to Tunis but sounds like it's crawling with ISIS at the moment.

Yeah we wanted to go back their but I think we would be to worried taking the kids with all that's going on. I'm not booking one this year, I might just catch a late deal in the autumn half term :(

Got a cab at Vancouver airport and the taxi driver asked where we were from .... Told him Leicester and half expected the usual Is that near London? ... But this time he stared at me and said ... 'Well look at you .. Just look at you ! ... You must be one happy man!' .... I'm just LOVING this !!! Haven't even put my Champions t shirt on yet ...

It's 2 in the morning here but can I get to sleep ... Too bloody old to be jumping round different time zones ....

Welcome to Canada even if its the other bloody side. Get yourself a timmies (tim hortins) shite coffee and a few donuts while here. I think theres a vancouver fox out there from this site (might find on canada fan subforum)?

Have a good time!

Enjoy it mate.  :thumbup:

Welcome to Canada even if its the other bloody side. Get yourself a timmies (tim hortins) shite coffee and a few donuts while here. I think theres a vancouver fox out there from this site (might find on canada fan subforum)?

Have a good time!

Cheers lads will do.

Yeah we wanted to go back their but I think we would be to worried taking the kids with all that's going on. I'm not booking one this year, I might just catch a late deal in the autumn half term :(

I have some Tunisian friends from when I lived in Sicily and they tell me not to go. Shame, because it was always the most secular and liberal part of North Africa.

Off to US for a road trip, doing chicago-toronto-boston-new York in august

I have some Tunisian friends from when I lived in Sicily and they tell me not to go. Shame, because it was always the most secular and liberal part of North Africa.

You have friends????? Who would have thought!nnn

Off to Naples, Florida in a few hours for a couple of weeks.  Been to the US several times, but only Boston & New York.  Looking forward to mixing it with some hicks & chugging on some decent Cuban cigars.  A couple of days booked in Key West too.

Get back the day after the referendum, so happy to miss all the build-up bullshit.  Early kick offs for the Euros as well.

Off to Naples, Florida in a few hours for a couple of weeks. Been to the US several times, but only Boston & New York. Looking forward to mixing it with some hicks & chugging on some decent Cuban cigars. A couple of days booked in Key West too.

Get back the day after the referendum, so happy to miss all the build-up bullshit. Early kick offs for the Euros as well.

Key West is probably my favourite place to do sod all. I'd love to retire there one day, looked at buying a holiday home there but it's stupid money.

Some great little cigsr bars on Duval St but the beer isn't great on the island. First year in ages that we're not going and actually quite depressed about it lol

• Like 1

France in July for a week

South Africa ( Cape Town,Marataba Lodge for Safari and then Mauritius)

Hired a cottage in Suffolk for Xmas with friends( 12 of us)always an excellent week

South Africa,especially CT is making me a little nervous for some reason and I've travelled a bit,but you hear these horror stories,I know I'm being stupid I'm sure Merging Cultures and a few that have been will set my mind at rest.The positives outweigh the negatives.Plan to do Table Mountain,Whale watching and some penguin thing the wife keeps talking about.Any other ideas?

California for 10 days. Main stops are San Fran, Yosemite and LA, driving from each point before returning to San Jose for a night.. Cost me my job but worked out well as I found another job a month later at a school down the road from my house. Noice.