Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

On 27/07/2016 at 03:29, Jattdogg said:

Toronto wise (welcome to canada when u do get here)...

http://www.edgewalkcntower.ca

Your gunna miss out on the caribana festival (now callled Caribbean festival or some crap) as i believe  its this long weekend.

http://cabanapoolbar.com

Do not waste your time at a Toronto  bluejays or Toronto fc game...boring!

Taste of the Danforth festival..basically greek food festival.  

http://www.thebiermarkt.com for beer and music.

The eaton centre is the big mall downtown with all kind of food places  in the core. Google or visit tripadvisor.ca for reviews on places to eat etc

Clubs are basically on richmond street area.  Google some cuz im so far removed from that scene.

http://m.toronto.com/articles/must-see-august-events/

http://www.seetorontonow.com/annual-events/

If you are into brazillian bbq stuff try copa cabana restaurant.

Theres a lot of thng u can do and see in Toronto  just depend on what ya wanna do.

If you need roti swing by my place or i can point ya to the nearest gurdwara  where you can be a good boy and do seva. :)

Cheers Dog!!

On 7/26/2016 at 20:54, isaidno said:

anyone been to Madrid ? Just booked to go there on honeymoon next summer.

My least favourite big city in Spain but still definitely worth a visit. Go to the palace and plaza mayor. The art galleries have some fantastic stuff if you're into that.

4 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Not on holiday as such but booked a day off from work to have a day by the seaside at Skeg Vegas with my wife and 3 year old. Stuck in traffic for 4 hours :blink:

Bit chile to go to the seaside isn't it?

#Lad #Bantz #Pun

7 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Not on holiday as such but booked a day off from work to have a day by the seaside at Skeg Vegas with my wife and 3 year old. Stuck in traffic for 4 hours :blink:

Kenja see the sea?

I'm off with my wife and 9 year old in the morning. You could have Guam and joined us.

Didn't want to be Russian around on a Saturday and Kuwait so long to get there.

On 30/07/2016 at 14:23, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Why did you choose that day of any?

Taking the kids back to Disney Orlando again tomorrow. Very excited for two weeks of fun and sun but gutted I won't be at Wembley for the Charity Shield. For those of you going, have a great time and enjoy the day!

4 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Taking the kids back to Disney Orlando again tomorrow. Very excited for two weeks of fun and sun but gutted I won't be at Wembley for the Charity Shield. For those of you going, have a great time and enjoy the day!

Watch out for zika and crocs! Have a good time.

• Like 1

Tenerife in September with my other half and baby boy, as well as my parents to babysit lol 

Booked Vegas for next April with my mates and their other halves for our 30th's. Grandparents are having our little one. Buzzing!! Was amazing last time I went.

On 31/07/2016 at 17:31, ozleicester said:

Ok, so im officially OLD, just booked a cruise through the pacific for next July. :)

Love the idea of a cruise through exotic places. I'm not the type of person who needs more than 2 or 3 days in a city BUT I'd hate to go on a cruise. Too many people in a small area abhor the idea.

Hope it goes well for you though.

6 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

Tenerife in September with my other half and baby boy, as well as my parents to babysit lol 

Booked Vegas for next April with my mates and their other halves for our 30th's. Grandparents are having our little one. Buzzing!! Was amazing last time I went.

Do you think that your kid gets in the way of your holiday?

1 minute ago, Simo86 said:

No not at all I was joking. I thought the lol would have given that away?

Sorry I missed the point then but the reinforcement of your vegas holiday without the smiley fooled me.