Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Decent restaurants in and around town?

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

Still on the go?  I reckon it was 2012 when I was there last. 

Yep, went last week. Been going there for at least 25 years and it's still just as good.

Up market dining for a very reasonable price in a lovely setting.

Favourite UK restaurant.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Anyone been to The Frame? 

Walked past on Monday and looked nice.

It’s good, reasonable pricing but I found two bones in my fish cake when I went last year. It’s a lovely place to sit that’s for sure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Anyone been to The Frame? 

Walked past on Monday and looked nice.

Yeah been twice, pretty reasonable for high(er) end dining. I'd recommend it 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Has anyone been to barceloneta recently? I went ages ago and it was good, bumped in to Claudio who was there. Wondering if it’s still decent. 

I went for the day last year, still a lovely City. Although, it's one of my ports of call in a couple of weeks and I'm not getting off the ship. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

I went for the day last year, still a lovely City. Although, it's one of my ports of call in a couple of weeks and I'm not getting off the ship. 

Think he means the restaurant on Queens road but thanks for the review!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Close enough 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Going out in leicester for something to eat on Saturday, a date. Been donkeys years since I went out, will be in city centre. Been through the last few pages of the thread but nothing jumping out at me. Any recommendations? Price not an issue up to a point, nothing daft like 50 quid mains.

Sonrisa then into the Gadabout for a drink?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Going out in leicester for something to eat on Saturday, a date. Been donkeys years since I went out, will be in city centre. Been through the last few pages of the thread but nothing jumping out at me. Any recommendations? Price not an issue up to a point, nothing daft like 50 quid mains.

is she fit? Good luck:scarf:

Edited by Raj

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Not quite a restaurant, but Bombay Bites down Brauny Gate after a few beers Saturday more than hit the spot. 

Used to live on Albion Street many years ago and would often pop into the Belvoir Street one for dinner.  Food was quality and the guys working there had music on so loud it was borderline distressing.

24 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Used to live on Albion Street many years ago and would often pop into the Belvoir Street one for dinner.  Food was quality and the guys working there had music on so loud it was borderline distressing.

iKnow the Owner, hes sound and has a wicked voice- He was on Britains Got Talent and had a few adverts out of it after.

1 minute ago, Raj said:

iKnow the Owner, hes sound and has a wicked voice- He was on Britains Got Talent and had a few adverts out of it after.