Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brenfox

Dying light

Looks good. Will this be on only the next gen consoles?

Yeh. They originally were going to release it on PS3 and 360, but they decided it would hold the game back too much and scrapped the previous gen versions, which I'm personally pretty pleased about.

Yeh. They originally were going to release it on PS3 and 360, but they decided it would hold the game back too much and scrapped the previous gen versions, which I'm personally pretty pleased about.

Devastating news. Even more of a reason why I should buy a PS4.

So is there literally no way of buying this game boxed in the uk yet other than buying it from America and getting it shipped over? No way am I spending £60 in the PS store for the digital version when they've got it listed on amazon for £41

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also finished the story, was a lot of fun, the ending was a little underwhelming though.

I expected a bit more than just a QTE fight, and that part where you just have to sprint as fast as possible in the last mission lol, I had to do that about 10 times because I kept missing the ledges lol

Archived