Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Best ever Boss fights

Started playing Zelda Twilight Princess again and did the first dungeon. Easy boss fight but it got me thinking about some of the other bosses in Zelda games and remembering how good they are.

Think the best one in Twilight Princess is Argorok (thanks google) in the sky temple. Another favourite was in the desert when you use the spinner.

So what are your favourite ever boss fights? Not limited to just Zelda games but any game. Special mention to Volvagia in Ocarina of Time (fire temple) still remember the first time i fought it as a kid and loving smashing his head in with the hammer.

Another epic boss was Chronos in God of War 3. Now that game is incredible.

Phantom Ganon in the Forest Temple is one of my favourites. First time I fought him was mad and I loved every second of it.

Worst boss: Cat Bowser. Cat fvcking Bowser?!?!

Yea another good boss.

I had to google cat bowser. lol WTF

Apparently it's called "Meowser" lol 

Psycho mantis on MGS1, having to change controller ports was a genius move by Konami (Hideo Kojima)

Great game. Also remember being stuck for ages trying to get the radio signal. Never realised it was written on the back of the game case. Another genius idea

Shadow Of The Colossus, pretty much every boss fight in that was epic

A game ive never played. Always heard good things about it.

Psycho mantis on MGS1, having to change controller ports was a genius move by Konami (Hideo Kojima)

This. Never worked it out myself, someone told me how to do it at school. Amazing.

Some of the Devil May Cry boss battles were absolutely brilliant, especially the first and third games.

David in The Last of Us.

Carousel fight in Silent Hill.

Glados.

The End in MGS3, sniper battle in three different large areas.

Mr Freeze in Batman Arkham City. Basically you had to use a different method to damage him every time. Couldn't stealth attack him twice, couldn't batarang him twice etc.

Red in Pokemon Gold and Silver. You complete the game, but then you can go and battle your character in the last game?! Awesome.

I thought you meant actual fights with your boss because funny you should say that, my brother pinged his boss yesterday and has got the sack. Knocked him out in front of everyone, what a norris.

What!? lol your brother is a salad as well then

Also Ornstein and Smough from Dark Souls. Those two were bastards.

Came here to say this. This, Artorias or the Gargoyles from the first Dark Souls are truly great boss fights.

Irenicus in Baldur's Gate 2 was another great one. Tough fight which took me bloody ages, but killing him and sending him to hell was always satisfying. 

Lastly, this sticks in my mind for some reason. Final boss of Mech Assult 2: Lone Wolf on the original Xbox. Mainly because it took me a good few hours to complete, and it had epic music playing (Korn: Right now).

Archived