Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicestermad85

Battlefield Hardline

• 2 weeks later...

Not really been aware of this but just stumbled across it and the trailers and plot line looks good!

Just pre-ordered it for PS4 after discovering that my once very good PC doesn't even meet the minimum requirements for this game - the realisation that my PC is now old :( I did get it back in 2008 though, bar a few upgrades it's lasted me well lol

• 3 weeks later...

DICE are currently working on Battlefront 3 and Mirrors Edge 2. So Battlefield 5 could be a way off. Battlefront 3 will most likely just be Battlefield Star Wars anyway, so I fancy that. If they don't show some proper footage at E3 this year though that game will likely not release until well in to next year.

Honestly dont think we'll see Battlefront until the new film is released, it'd be a bit stupid of them to not jump on that hype train. Chances are it'll be out this christmas.

• 4 weeks later...

got this game last night, wow I'm sh!t

I've given up on online. Just going to play the campaign

I was never good at COD so you can imagine how much worse on Battlefield when the maps are huge and I can't even see where I'm getting shot from

Archived