Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

FIFA 15 Xbox One League

image001.jpg

I'm pretty shite when it comes to graphics etc... But I could definitely keep a table and sort out the fixtures for us all, if anybody on here is a whizz with computers, maybe they could knock up something better? Let's make a list of interested players:

1. Devonfox1884
2. HEGGSY
3. Ashley
4. Larry_LCFC
5. Stix
7. LcFc_smiv
8. Dogadug
9. Ross 'lcfc' turner
10. Lcfcbally

Will add to the list when other people confirm interest.

http://sportstables.net/foxestalk-xbox-one

About time! I'll chew you all up and spit you out. ;)

You wish ;) Also, I was wondering weather you guys wanted to use ultimate teams or actual teams? If we use ultimate teams, should we have a price cap on the team we are allowed to use so as there are no unfair advantages?

You wish ;) Also, I was wondering weather you guys wanted to use ultimate teams or actual teams? If we use ultimate teams, should we have a price cap on the team we are allowed to use so as there are no unfair advantages?

I'd go for normal teams. Not everyone has an UT.

It depends how committed I need to be? I'll try my best but competing with 3 females for the Tele is an achievement in itself for me nowadays....

It's ok, if for any reason you can't play a game, it'll just go down as a 3-0 win for your opponent. Tbh I'm not overly worried about how the final table will look anyways, just looking for something a bit different to do. :)

Sure. If you have an xbox one and fifa 15 of course... :)

How many people do we want to cap the competition at? I was thinking 12...

I'd say 10. Like has been mentioned, anymore and it'll just get hard to keep everyone interested.

Ok, I'll cap it at the ten players we have. This is what I propose:

Because people won't nescasseraly be able to play a game on a given day, I propose that I release the round of fixtures every Sunday morning, and the matches must be played by the following Sunday morning, before the new fixtures are announced. The results are to be posted in this thread so as I can keep a record of them, the first fixtures can be released tomorrow morning if you like (though I'm sure most of you will be heading to Merseyside!). If we could all post our gamertag's in the thread so that we can all add each-other it would be much appreciated. Mine is Fredlcfc1884.

What does everybody think of this proposal? :)

Ok, I'll cap it at the ten players we have. This is what I propose:

Because people won't nescasseraly be able to play a game on a given day, I propose that I release the round of fixtures every Sunday morning, and the matches must be played by the following Sunday morning, before the new fixtures are announced. The results are to be posted in this thread so as I can keep a record of them, the first fixtures can be released tomorrow morning if you like (though I'm sure most of you will be heading to Merseyside!). If we could all post our gamertag's in the thread so that we can all add each-other it would be much appreciated. Mine is Fredlcfc1884.

What does everybody think of this proposal? :)

If a game is not played then what are you going to do?

How can you prove which of the players was the one not playing and should incur the loss?

If a game is not played then what are you going to do?

How can you prove which of the players was the one not playing and should incur the loss?

I will send out a PM to both players to determine the reasoning behind the match not being played. If it's blatant that one player was trying to get the match played, but the other player was being extremely awkward in not playing the match then they would incure the loss. I have decided upon the week's timeframe to minimise the postponement of matches.

If both players were awkward when it came to playing the matches, ie: turning down each-others offers to play the match at different points during the week, the match would be re-arranged for the following week. If the match was still not played by this point neither player would recieve any points unless one of the players can prove that the other player was the only one being awkward during the re-arranged timeframe.

Hope that makes sense! :)

Is it too late to join?

You can join. We'll just have one player who doesn't have a game every week! I'm sure we'll have at least one person drop out anyway.

I'll release the first set of fixtures in a couple of hours.

As I have said, if everybody could post their gamertag's in the thread so as we can all add each other, that would be great!

I'm Fredlcfc1884.

Archived